Fight

Jacks Pov

I walk into the house and see Tooth sitting on our long tan couch. She has her head down and her short Brown hair comes down just long enough to cover her eyes. I sit down next to her.

Tooth?" I say and put my hand on her back. She flinches a bit at my touch but I don't move. "Babe....Whats wrong?" I ask now concerned. Oh god....Is she...pregnant!! No. She cant be. We are always careful. And we don't do IT that much.

"I......I'm not ready." She says. Ready?

"Ready for what Tooth?" I ask and she looks up at me. Her hair falls from her face and I can see tears streaming down her face. her eyes are puffy like she's been crying for a while. I am so confused right now!

"To get married Jack," She says quietly. What!

"What do you mean!?" I say a little bit more harsh than I meant.

"I mean. I'm. not. ready." She says. Is she mad? Why is she mad? I'm the one who should be mad!

"We've been engaged for months now Tooth! Months! You couldn't have told me this earlier?!" I say and jump up from the couch.

"I love you! I really do Jack It's just...." She pauses and bites her lip. Something dawns on me. Oh my god.

"Who is he?" I ask and my voice cracks. She looks away and starts to cry again. "Who. Is. he." I say through gritted teeth. I need to calm down. I just can't. We've been engaged for about 8 months now and she's telling me this now! Why me?!She flinches a bit at my harsh tone but I don't care. She deserves to be scared. She breaking my heart. I'm gonna make this hard for her.

"B-Bunny." She says and I laugh.

"Bunny? What the hell kind of a name is that...Oh... It's your nickname for him isn't it." I hiss. "Your precious little bunny." I laugh and lick my lips. "How long have you been cheating on me?" I ask and she quickly looks up.

"N-no! I would never Jack! We haven't even Kissed!" she says and I roll my eyes.

"Fine, how long have you been seeing each other? How long have you loved him? How long! have you been wanting to be with him! Rather than me!?" I yell out and try to hold back the tears. She starts sobbing and falls down on the floor.

"A- about 5 months!" She cries out. Five months.... She was only my fiance for 3 months. and then her heart belonged to someone else.

"I'm going out. I want all of your stuff gone by tomorrow night. I won't be back until then. Get your stupid bubby to help you." I say and walk towards the door. Before I leave again I call back to her.

"Leave you key and ring on the counter. And don't ever talk to me again." I say and slam the door. I start running. Just running. Tears are streaming down my face and I quickly wipe them away. I don't know where I'm going till I get there. Elsa's house. I hope she won't mind me stopping by. Especially with her sister at the house right now. As I walk up the steps to her house, I think about what I'm going to say. What I'm going to do. I take a deep breath and wipe my eyes again before knocking on the door.

Elsa's POV

After I finished yelling at Anna to be quiet, we went inside and sat on the couch in an awkward silence. Finally, Anna decided to break it.

"Els, I really am sorry. I didn't mean to tell him and I swear I won't tell anyone else. I know he won't tell anyone either. Please forgive me?" She pleads. I take a deep breath and look at her with a small smile.

"It's ok. I understand that it was an accident and I trust that you won't tell anyone else." I say and she smiles at me. Before I know it, I'm stuck in her embrace.