The Game Part 1

Jacks POV

Elsa runs out of the room and I stand there in shock for a few moments. She just...saw me.....naked... I mean, sure, I have a towel covering me but....Still... I didn't even mind that much, to be honest. Although I really should....strange. Her reaction was adorable too. I chuckle a bit at how she stuttered and go to close the door and grab the things she got for me. I change into some sweatpants and a hoodie, not even bothering to put on a shirt. Then, I grab my phone and call Rapunzel.

"Hello?" she says in a sleepy voice

"I'm sorry Rapunzel did I wake you?" I ask concerned.

"Ummm yes you did sir. But its ok I just got to sleep. What can I do for you?" She says.

"I'm sorry for waking you. I just wanted to let you know that I will be taking the next few days off. I'm having some...personal issues that I need to attend to." I say and think back to Tooth.

"Ok, sir. I'll let everyone know. Is that all?" She asks.

"Yes, that's all. Sorry again for waking you. Have a good night."

"Its ok really. Good night sir," she says and I hand up the phone, putting in my pants pocket. Taking a deep breath, I walk out into the hall outside of my bedroom. Elsa has a very big, very nice house. I wander around trying to remember which room is hers. Ah! Right, the one with the double doors. I take another deep breath before knocking on the door. I hear movement as soon as I knock.

"Come on in." I hear and slowly open the door. Elsa is sitting on her bed reading a book. She looks up at me and smiles shyly. Her cheeks start to turn red and I smirk. I wonder if she still has the image of me in a towel in her head. Probably.

"umm W-whats up Jack?" She stutters and I chuckle a bit at her nervousness. I sigh and think back to my fight with Tooth. I'm a single man now. That's weird. I never thought I would be single ever again. Guess things don't always turn out the way you think.

"Jack..is everything alright? I know you must be in a really. sad place right now.' Elsa says, breaking me out of my daze.

"I'll be ok....eventually," I say and walk closer to her bed.

"If it makes you feel any better. I scared the shit out of her when I went to get your stuff." Elsa says with a devious grin on her face. I raise an eyebrow at her and she giggles a bit.

"Oh, I just.. ya know.... Well... I was a little bit harsh but, I was pissed sooooo.." She says and I laugh.

"And why were you pissed?" I ask and Elsa looks up at me as I get even closer to her. I am now standing right next to her bed, looking down at her.

"Well, she hurt you. And I care about you so I didn't like that she had hurt you." Elsa says and blushes a bit more. I smile at her.

"We've only known each other for like..two days," I say and we both laugh.

"I know but..you're just so easy to talk to. And you are really nice and caring and I like that about you. I feel like I've known you forever." she says and I feel myself start to blush. I lean down and Elsa stiffens a bit. I smirk at her and kiss her cheek lightly. Elsa sucks on her lips and Looks at me as I straighten back up.

"Good night Elsa," I say and walk to the door. As I close the door behind me, I hear a faint,

"Good night Jack." And a smile spreads across my face as I walk back to my room.

Anna's POV

I wake up at 7:00 and start to get ready for work. As I brush my teeth, I hear my phone ring and walk over to it.