Guess I Was Wrong

Jack's POV

I drop Jake off with Elsa and she barely even looks at me. I watch as she walks back into the building holding his hand. Sighing, I drive away and decide to go back to my parent's house instead of work. I have an idea to apologize to Elsa, I just need to get it together. My mom helps me out by getting chocolates for Elsa while I work on a song and a letter. I think this will be a big enough gesture, I just hope she'll give me a chance. Mom makes sure everyone knows not to be at the house tomorrow, Elsa's birthday. As I'm writing, my phone rings. With a groan, I pick it up.

"What is it?"

"Mr. Frost, where the hell are you? You left to go pick up Jake and never returned." Crap.

"Yeah sorry about that Anna. you can go home I won't be coming back. Is that all?" She lets out a frustrated sound.

"Yeah, that's all. Bye." She hangs up and I go back to writing my song. I thought it would be better to write my own song for her instead of doing a cover. Make it more romantic and special. Once I finish the song, I start to write the letter. this is more difficult for me. I have so many things I want her to know but I just don't know how to say it. Part of the reason I wrote the song, even though there aren't any lyrics. After about an hour, I finally manage to write something down. Elsa should be home soon, so I hide the chocolates, letter, and music sheet. I decide to help my mom make dinner to get my mind off of things. 

"So what exactly happened between you two last night?" My mom asks. I groan at the questions that I've answered a million times today. I explain everything quickly and my mom just nods.

"I see. And now you know she didn't?" I nod. "Well, I think what you've done will be great. Might want to give her some space tonight though." She says. 

"Yeah, probably." I spread some pizza sauce on the pizza dough for my mom and she sprinkles some cheese on after me. We work together, making all kinds of pizza's and just having fun together like we use to when I was younger. 

"I think we made to many..." My mom says and we laugh as we look at the 10 pizzas on the counter. We have cheese, pepperoni, pineapple (A/N gross) and a lot of others. 

"Ya think?" I laugh. "We could take some to your neighbors?" I suggest.

"If you want, I'm too tired to walk right now." my mom flops down on the cough dramatically making me laugh again. 

"You're only 47 mom." I roll my eyes at her. She gasps.

"I am not! I'm only 20!" 

"Mom, I hate to break it to ya, but you aren't 5 years younger than me. Sorry." 

"Yeah yeah shut up and go deliver those pizzas." I walk to the kitchen and grab a couple of the pizzas, putting them into bags. They were smaller so they fit into bags, they were really big bags, but still. As I walk to the front door, it opens and Elsa walks in with Jake. She freezes when she notices me, we just stare at each other. I lower my head and she finally moves, walking right past me. With a sigh, I walk out of the house and to the neighbors to offer free pizza. I thought she would have cooled down at least a little since this morning. I guess not.

Elsa's POV

I flop down on the bed with a groan. I've done a lot of thinking and I just can't figure out what to do. On one hand, he's a great guy and I've had an amazing time with him considering the short amount of time we've known each other. on the other hand, he accused me of cheating on him with his twin brother, whom I just met, because he was listening in on our conversation. I need a break from all this thinking. It's giving me a headache. I get up and walk down the stairs. Jake is with Evelyn reading a book. I smile at the sight. she told me that she's been wanting grandkids forever now. I was embarrassed at the comment but it was a sweet one.