Dinner Date...With a Kid

Anna's POV

(Earlier that day)

Jack is taking today off so I have some time to do whatever I want.I'm still in a bit of shock from what happened last night. It was just suppose to be my sister meeting my boss. But it turned out they already know each other, and now they're dating. I was really happy for Elsa and Jack. But if he breaks my sisters heart, I don't care if he's my boss or not, I will destroy him. My phone rings and with a groan I pick it up.

"Hello?" I yawn and get out of bed. Its 9:00 am and I haven't bothered getting out of bed yet.

"Hey Anna, its Hans. Your sisters assistant?" Oh yeah, the attractive red head with side burns.

"Oh hey Hans. Whats up?" I wonder how he got my number?

"I was wondering if Ms. Winters has said anything about when she will be back?"

"I believe she is planning on going back next week. Why?"  He's silent for a moment.

"Just stuff with Black Industries again. Thank Anna bye."And with that he hangs up on my.

"OK bye then." I say to the phone even though hes no longer on the other end. I flop back down on my bed when my phone rings once again.

"What?!" I growl into the stupid sleep disturbing device.

"Umm sorry. I was just wondering if you want to go out for lunch?" Shit.

"Oh hi Kristoff! Really sorry, not a morning person. I would love to go out for lunch. 12:30?" He chuckles on the other end and I feel really embarrassed. 

"That works. I'll pick you up."

"Alright see you then. Bye!"

"Bye." I hang up and get out of bed to take a shower. Kristoff and I have been hanging out more and more lately. He's really nice and I think I'm starting to get the feels. Once I've showered I pick out some casual clothes. A nice long green shirt with some buttons. Black leggins, and some really cute brown boots. Once I'm ready, it a little after 12:00 so I decide to call Punzie and tell her what happened last night.

"Hey Punz can you talk right now?"

"Yeah whats up?"

"So, last night, I introduced Mr. Frost to my sister."

"OK anddd?!?!"

"Turns out, they already know each other!"

"What! How?"

"Well, Elsa ran into this hot guy i think last Monday, and they had been hanging out and well, that guy is Mr. Frost. And last night...." I try not to squeal.

"Tell me!"

"Last night they became...JELSA!!!! He asked her to be his girlfriend, that he was ready for another relationship and that she made him ready!"