Lazy Ass

Elsa's POV

I finally got Jake to wake back up and get dressed. I feed Olaf and let him outside. Once Jake is ready, I let Olaf back in and we leave the house and drive to the office. Jake is excited, he thinks it bring your kid to work day, for nephews that is,  which it kinda is. For me anyways. We get to the office and walk in.

"Good morning Ms. Winters! And mini Winters." Hans says and makes me laugh. "So, what do we owe the pleasure of seeing you before Monday?" He asks as we walk to the elevators.

"Well, I just wanted to see how things were running while I wasn't here. Why are you here anyway? If I'm not here, I mean." I hit the button on the elevator and the doors close. The crappy music starts to play. I really need to get this changed to something more interesting. 

"I come in sometimes when you aren't here to see if everything is running smoothly. Like what you're doing now." Hans says with a smile. 

"Well thank you very much. You're the best assistant I could ever ask for." I say to him. We walk out of the elevator and straight to my office. Jake is looking around my office and playing with the things on my desk. I sit down and look through some papers.

"Elsi who's this?" Jake says picking up a picture I have. I smile at him and have him sit on my lap.

"That is you. When you were a baby." I say and his eyes widen. 

"That's me!?" He says excitedly. I nod and look at the photo. That's when I got released from the hospital after having Jake. Anna took that picture.

"Do you need anything Ms. Winters?" Hans asks. I shake my head.

"No I'm ok, thank you. I'm just gonna look at some of these papers, make sure everything is alright and then leave." Hans nods and leaves the room. Jake sets the picture down and gets off my lap. He runs around the room while I look through some designs. I liked a few in particular. They were done by Ariel, one of my designers.  she had a mermaid cut dress and a few Short dresses.

  she had a mermaid cut dress and a few Short dresses