See Something You Like?

Jack's House

Jack's House

Elsa's POV

We pulled into Jack's driveway and got out of the car. Jake was excited and jumping around, happy to be spending the night at his Uncle Jack's. I was excited too, but also slightly nervous. Don't ask me why I have no idea.  Everything was taken care of at my house. Anna was staying there to make sure Olaf was alright and no one broke in. Everything is fine. I grab my bags and jake grabs his. We walk to the front door and before either of us can knock, Jack opens the door with a big smile on his face. He grabbed my bags and lead us upstairs. Jake looked around the room he would be staying in and jumped on the bed. I laughed at him and then got dragged away by Jack. He pulled me into his room and set my bags on the floor. I liked his room. The walls were dark blue and he had a nice king size bed in the middle. A fireplace and T.V were also in his room and he had a great view from his big windows.  He pulled me into his arms and we fell on his bed laughing. 

"I'm more excited then I should be." He says and kisses the top of my head.

"I find it adorable how excited you are." I turn so that I'm sitting on top of him. We both blush. I lean down and kiss him gently. I felt him smirk against my lips as he kissed me back. His hand went on the back of my neck and his other on my waist, pulling me closer to him. 

"You guys are gross. Can we eat?" I yelp and jump off of Jack. We both sit up and look at the door to see Jake giving us weird looks. I clear my throat.

"Of course honey. What do you wanna eat?" I ask him, standing up and fixing my shirt and hair. Jack stands up next to me and runs a hand through his messy hair, looking at me through the corner of his eye. 

"Can you just make dinner? You're a really good cook." Jake says and makes me smile. I walk over to him and bend down. 

"I would love to. But that depends entirely on Uncle Jacks cooking supplies."  We both turn our head to look at Jack. I clear my throat to get him to stop looking at my ass. I cough and laughs a bit.

"I do have some stuff if you want to look." He says, scratching the back of his neck. I roll my eyes at him and stand back up. Jake takes my hand and we walk down the stairs. 

"Why don't you go watch tv Jake." He nods and walks to the living room. I look through Jacks walk-in pantry to see what things he has and if I can make anything from it.  Let's see...

"Find anything?" I scream and turn around. Jack is laughing at me. I hit his chest playfully and glare at him.

"Jerk don't do that!" He just keeps laughing.

"Who said I meant to scare you?" He says once he stops laughing. I shake my head and keep looking. I find the makings of spaghetti and decide to make that. I grab the things I need and set them on the kitchen counter. "Need help?" Jack asks. I turn around and shake my head. He pouts. I walk up to him and give him a small but loving kiss.