Take It Slow

Saturday

Jacks POV

Finally! It's Saturday! Although it's not like I've worked my ass off or anything. I only went to work on Friday so I really shouldn't be this happy. Oh well. I have no idea what I am going to do today I call Elsa? Maybe I should wait for her to call me...Nah. I'll call her. She should be awake by now. It's 10:00 so any normal person would be up... Then again she is NOT normal. But in a good way. She's weird in a good way. I grab my phone and realize... I don't have her number.... Damn it, Jack! You put your number in her phone but didn't put your number in her phone! You fucking idiot. Guess I'm waiting for her to call. I decide to get something to eat while I wait. If she doesn't call soon I could always stop by her house. Now...what to eat what to eat.... I guess I'll make pancakes. Those are always easy. I get the box and milk and everything else I need. No way these will be better than Elsa's homemade Pancakes, but at least its food. Soon, I have two plates stacked full of pancakes.

"I did not need this many," I say to myself. My phone buzzes in my pocket and I look to see that its an unknown number.

"Hello?" I ask and hear a soft laugh.

"Look outside." I hear her voice and smile. Before I can say anything, the call ends. Well, At least I have her number now. As I walk to the front door I save her number and then put my phone back in my pocket. As I open the front door I realize I'm not wearing a shirt. Cold!

"Elsa?" I say when I see no one. I walk out the door and on to the porch. No one here. And I don't see her car. Weird. Maybe there's something I'm missing here? Oh well. I walk back inside and to the kitchen.

"What the fuck!" I yell and fall to the floor. Elsa's laughter fils the air and I look up at her. She has a pancake in her hand with a bite out of it and she smiles down at me while eating.

"Where the hell did you come from?" I ask and she laughs again.

"I snuck in from the back door while you were looking for me out front." She says and takes another bite of the pancake while offering me her hand. I take it and stand up.

"Sneaky huh?' I ask and she nods with a proud look on her face. "I'll get you back you know that right?" I ask and she rolls her eyes.

"Please. Its impossible to sneak up on me." She says and I grin.

"Challenge excepted," I say and walk past her.

"Pancakes aren't bad." She says as I grab one myself.

"Thanks. Not as good as your though. And I have no idea why I made so many." I say and she laughs.

"I was wondering." I take this time to look at her. She is wearing black jeans that look more like jeggings, a grey sweatshirt, grey beanie, and white converse.

 She is wearing black jeans that look more like jeggings, a grey sweatshirt, grey beanie, and white converse

"Aren't you cold?" I ask her. It's below 20 degrees last I checked, it's snowing out, and she's barely wearing anything. For NY weather anyways. She shakes her head while walking my direction. She grabs another pancake and then sits on the floor.