Should I Tell Him?

Anna's POV

"Alright what color do you wanna wear?" I ask Punzie while going through her closet. She has a lot of clothes but most of them consist of various shades of purple. I laugh to myself.

"Hey, Punz. You got 50 shades of purple in here!" I call out to her and hear her snort and start to laugh maniacally.

"Anna Winters! You're horrible!" she calls out. "And as I'm sure you can tell, I wanna wear something purple." She continues.

"Oh, how will I ever find something of THAT color?!" I giggle.

"Ha. Ha."

"Oh! I think I found something!" I pull out a short purple dress with a belt made of diamonds. Now for accessories! Hmmmmm... These heels will go great with the dress! And this bag! Finally, I finish picking out the whole outfit and I lay it out on Punzie's bed for her to see.

 These heels will go great with the dress! And this bag! Finally, I finish picking out the whole outfit and I lay it out on Punzie's bed for her to see

"I love it! Thank you, Anna!" She says and hugs me. "But what di I do with my hair?" She questions and pulls a strand of hair into her face. I think for a moment.

"Ah! I have a perfect style! Come on sit down and let me get to work!" I say and push her into the chair in front of her vanity. I start to work carefully. Elsa always used to do my hair and I would watch when she did hers, so I got pretty good at doing it myself.

"Annndddd was done!" I say as I finish. Rapunzel gasps and turns her head from side to side.

"I love it, Anna! It's beautiful!" She says and stands up

"You're certainly welcome," I say bowing a bit.

"Its 7 do you wanna watch a movie or something?"

"Yeah, sure! I'm gonna pee and then I'll meet you downstairs." She says and walks into the bathroom. I head out of her room and down the stairs to the living room. A few minutes later she comes down and turns on the tv.

"Wanna just see whats on Netflix?" She asks and I nod.

"Tolls is on here! Oh, we have to watch Trolls!" I say as she passes by it. Laughing slightly, Rapunzel goes back to Trolls and plays it. I settle on the couch with Punzie next to me and we watch the movie in silence. Before we know it, the doorbell rings.