Problems

Elsa's POV

I'm on my way back to Jack's parent's house with Jake in the backseat. I told him we were visiting Uncle Jack's parents and he got really excited. A few minutes later I pull back into their driveway. Jake takes my hand and we walk up to the house. I was told I don't need to knock since this will be our home for a little bit, so I walk right in. Jake and I take off our shoes and walk into the living room. Everyone is talking and having a good time, but then the room goes silent when they notice me and Jake.

"You must be Jake!" Evelyn says and walks over to him. "It's very nice to meet you. I'm your uncle Jack's mom." She says and gives him a big hug. Before I left, Jack and I had told them what our situation was at the moment. How Jack was Jake's uncle, I'm his aunt, stuff like that. That way they didn't slip up and tell him that I'm his mom or anything. Jake walks around the room and meets everyone. He was a little confused when he saw James. He did the same thing I did, he just looked back and forth between the two brothers. I let Jack explain to him what twins were and it just confuses the poor kid even more. Emma seemed to like him, and she wasn't glaring at me as much anymore, which was nice. Everyone talked and had a great time and the hours of the day flew by. I was no longer nervous around the family as they seemed to take a liking towards me. I helped Evelyn get two rooms together, one for me and Jack, the other for Jake.

"Well, I'm going to bed now dear. Try not to be too loud." She winks at me and chuckles when my face turns bright red. She walks out of the room and I see her and Nick walking up the stairs to the master bedroom on the third floor. That must be how they get their exercise. Walking up and down two flights of stairs every morning and night. I change into some grey sweatpants and an oversized Mickey Mouse sweatshirt. I pull my hair up into a messy bun and take of the little makeup I have on. Jack always tells me I don't need it so I haven't been wearing it as often, and when I do I don't put so much on. Jake and Emma are both in bed, and now Evelyn and Nick are too. I walk down the stairs and see Jack and James talking in the living room. The house actually has two living rooms. One is more of just a sitting room with a small t.v, which is the one the boys are in now.

v, which is the one the boys are in now

I walk up and sit next to Jack. Jack kisses my temple and I lay down, resting my head on his lap. His arm is over my back and his other is holding a beer. The boys talk about random things, catching up with each other. Apparently, its been a little over a year since they've seen each other. Jack and James 27th birthday is coming up in a few weeks so they plan on what to do. My 26 birthday is in two days. I wonder if Jack remembers my birthday?

"What do you wanna do for your birthday, Els?" Jack asks. Well, guess that answers my question. I yawn and turn to face him.

"Sleep all day and then...sleep some more." He and James laugh.

"Nah. I'm taking you out to dinner." He says and I smile at him before closing my eyes. Before I know whats happening, I'm in bed with Jack next to me.