Messed Up Things

Elsa's POV

I finally get done with everything that I've fallen behind on and its...7:15. Wonderful. I text Jack and he says he's still at the office. I say goodbye to everyone as I walk out of the building and then hop in my car. I decide to drive over to Frost Industries instead of home. When I get there, a see the blonde girl Rapunzel from the party the other day.

"Hello Rapunzel." she looks up and smiles. I smile back.

"Ms. Winters! What can I do for you?" I chuckle and shake my head as I reach the desk.

"Just Elsa is fine. And I need the floor for Jack's office."  She nods.

"The 15th floor. Elevators are right over there." she points to her left and my right. I thank her and walk away to the elevators. After about 2 minutes, I reach the 15th floor and walk to the end of the hall. Two double doors are in front of me and a golden little plate that has "Jackson Frost" On it is next to the door. I knock and the door opens almost immediately.

"Hey Els!" Anna says and runs away with Jake on her shoulders. I shake my head and walk up to Jack. He looks up at me and gives a weak smile. I guess what happened last night/this morning is affecting him as much as it is me.

"Hey." he says in a soft voice.

"Hey." He moves his seat back and I walk around his desk to sit on his lap. I set my purse down and wrap my arms around his neck, resting my head on his shoulder. He has one arm behind my back and the other over my waist, his fingers connecting and keeping me close to him.

"I was thinking we could stay at a hotel for the next few days." I breath in his minty scent and sigh. My7 hands release his neck and I pull back just enough to look at him.

"As long as I'm with you, I don't care where we are." I move a piece of hair out of his face and stare into his eyes. He smiles, more real this time.

"I'll get a room at the Palace hotel then."

(A/N: I just made that up.)

I stand up and Anna walks over to me with Jake still on her shoulders.

"Hey I have a date that I need to get ready for. Do you need anything else Ms. Frost?" Jack shakes his head and stands up, walking out the door with his phone to his ear. Probably getting us a room. "Alright then,time to get down Jake!" she says and puts him down on the floor. She grabs her coat, slips it on, and then grabs her purse and keys. She walks over to me and gives me a hug, and then hugs Jake as well. I wave to her as she walks out of the room. I turn to Jake and he gives me a hug. I pick him up and prop him up on my hip. Right when I'm getting my purse from Jack's desk, something shatters and I gasp. I bend over and shield Jake from the glass shards flying around us. The door flings open and I see Jack. He runs over to us and helps me up.

"Are you OK?!" He asks me as I brush myself off.

"Yeah. Yeah we're OK. What was that?" right as I say that I get hit with a cold breeze and look to my left. Almost all the walls in Jack's office are glass. The one to the left of his desk, is shattered. Once Jack is satisfied with our well being, he walks over to the wall. He bends down and picks something up.

"Well isn't this great." I walk over to him and see what he picked up.

"A brick?" I see small writing on it. "What does it say? And how did someone throw it up here?" I look out the broken window and see the building next to us. Its close, but you would need one hell of a throwing arm to make that distance. (Does that even make sense?)

"Watch your back" Jack says. I look back at him. "That's what it says. This guy must be after me then." I sigh and walk back to him, resting my head on his shoulder. He puts an arm around my waist. "Lets get going. Its a thirty minute drive to the hotel and we need to pick up our things first." I nod and take Jacks hand as we walk out of the room. He stops and tells a guy to call a repair place to fix the window.  After that he walks me back to my car and takes Jake. He still has his car seat from earlier today. I get in the car and watch as he walks to his. Once he has Jake in and gets in himself I drive away. I call Anna and ask if she can stay at my house again to watch Olaf.  This is so messed up. Who would do this? An what did Jack do to provoke this?

Time Skip

The boys and I walk into our room at the hotel. It was nothing to fancy. (A/N: For a rich person)

Two queen size beds, a nice bathroom,a sitting area, and a small kitchen

Two queen size beds, a nice bathroom,a sitting area, and a small kitchen. This will be good for however long we stay here. Jake runs up and jumps on one of the beds.

"I want this one!" He says ad rolls around on it. I laugh a little and set his stuff down at the end of the bed, mine at the end of mine and Jacks. Jack walks up to me and I try not to cry.

"What are we gonna do Jack?" I whisper so Jake can't here us. Jack shakes his head.

"We could always tell the police. But they aren't normally any help." He says and I nod. We sit down on the bed and continue to talk. Jake is drawing in the sitting area silently. It's around 8:30 now and we haven't had dinner. I haven't even had Lunch. Jake walks up to us, holding his stomach. 

"Elsi I'm hungry." He says. I pull him into my lap and kiss his head.

"I know. We'll get something to eat in a minute." Jack picks up the hotel phone and orders room service. He sets down the phone and sits back with us at the end of the bed.

"Food will be here soon!" Jack says with a smile. We talked about trying to be more happy and act less like zombies, for Jake's sake. Jake hops up and dances around the room. Jack and I laugh at him and Jack pulls me closer to him and kisses my cheek. About 20 minutes later there's a knock on the door. Jack gets up and walks to open the door. He makes sure to check through the peephole in the door before opening it. He nods his head at me and opens the door.

"Thanks." He says and closes the door. We all sit down on our bed with the food and watch a movie. I made sure to bring a few when we were packing. 'Zootopia' was one of Jake's favorite. We all sat in silence as we ate and watched the movie. A little while later, I had put everything in the trash since we were done and we resumed watching the movie. I rested my head on Jack's shoulder and put Jake between my legs. Before I knew it, the movie was over, Jake was in his own bed and I was laying down with Jack's arms around me. I looked at him and he at me. I put my hand on his cheek and moved my thumb back and forth. I feel a tear roll down my cheek and wipe it away.

"I'm scared Jack." I whisper.

"I know. Everything will be alright. I promise." I nod and then kiss him gently.  He kisses back for a moment and then we both pull away. "Night Elsa." He says.

"Night Jack." I kiss him again and then close my eyes.

A/N Sorry short chapter. I'll try to update again sometime tonight but I have to do the dishes. 'Sigh'