Funeral

Elsa's POV

Elsa's POV

Today is the funeral. 

"Elsa?" I turn and face Jack. He's dressed in a nice black suit and tie. My eyes are red from crying and I just run into his arms. Crying some more. 

"It's going to be ok," he whispers. I hit his chest. 

"No! It won't Jack." I push him away and sit on the bed. "My little boy is in the other room crying because his parents are DEAD!" A small sob escaped me and I tried to keep talking. "I-I... He shouldn't have to do this! He shouldn't have to go to his parents funeral at 7 fucking years old!" I yell and curl up into a ball on the bed. I feel the bed lower and know Jack is now sitting next to me. "This is wrong! So...so wrong." I whisper as I cry. Jack lifts up my head and puts it on his lap. His hand rubs my back and the other brushes over my hair soothingly. He just continues this until I calm down. I finally calm down and sit up on the bed.

 I wipe away the tears on my face and walk over to the bathroom to put on some makeup. I'm already dressed (Dress at the top) so I grab my purse and walk over to Jake's room. Jack went over a minute ago to get him dressed so when I walk in he's wearing a little black suit. His eyes are red and puffy and he keeps rubbing his eyes. I bend down and he runs into my arms. 

"It's ok baby. I know its hard, I know. Take a deep breath, we'll get through this together." I whisper and feel him nod. I pick him up and walk downstairs with Jack close behind me. We say goodbye to his parents and James and walk out the door to the car. I buckle up Jake and get in the passenger seat. I've sat in this seat so many times, just looking out the window sadly. Just this week I've done it 3 times. Anna has been realized from the hospital but is in a week chair so she cant make it to the funeral. Kristoff has been staying with her to help her out and I think they've made it official. I'm happy for her. Kristoff seems like a nice guy. 

"We're here," Jack says quietly and I nod. Here we go. 

The funeral is over and we are on our way back to the house. Jake fell asleep a few minutes ago, we ride in the car in silence. Jack's left hand is on the steering wheel and his right is holding my hand. He's trying to do everything he can to comfort me. we pull into the driveway and Jack carries Jake into the house, up the stairs, and lays him down in bed. I kiss his head and walk out, closing the door gently. The house is silent. Jack's parents went out somewhere and James is in his room. I change into some black sweatpants and a baggy Mickey Mouse hoodie. Jack is in brown sweatpants and a blue t-shirt. We lay on the bed in silence and I soon drift off to sleep. 

A/N

This is the shortest chapter I have ever done for this book and I'm sorry but I'm half asleep at the moment. I stayed up till almost 4 in the morning on Tuesday, woke up at 9 then last night, I stayed up till 3 and woke up at 9 again. I'm just so tired and yet I still stay up super late. Oh well. Anyways, The story I shall be working on soon is exciting in my opinion. I don't have a summery ready but I do have the prologue ready to go so if you want to read it, let me know in the comments or something and I'll put it in the next chapter. That's all for now...... Snowgies! That's what I'll call you guys from now on. Alright, 

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee Snowgies!!!!! <3

~Cass