Asshole

Jacks POV

An hour later, I walk into Elsa's room and see her peacefully sleeping. I smile at the sight and don't want to wake her up but know she would kill me if I didn't.

"Hey, sleepy head. Time to wake up." I say while lightly shaking her arm. She groans.

"Five more minutes." She says and a small chuckle escapes me.

"Will awake you want to kill me if I let you sleep for just a few more minutes?" I ask and she smiles with her eyes still closed.

"No. No, she won't" Elsa says.

"Alright. I'll come back in 10 minutes then." I say and go to walk away.

"Stay with me." Elsa's sleepy voice calls out to me. I turn and see her propping herself up on her elbows. Her eyes are slightly open and she yawns. I smile.

"you sure?" I ask and she nods while patting the place next to her on the bed.

"I'm hoping that if I get you to lay down that you'll lose track of time and let me sleep more. So come on." She says and laughs a bit.

"Good luck with that," I say and walk over the bed and slowly crawling next to her. She turns her body so that she is now facing me and she smiles. I smile back to her and lay my head on the pillow. I hold my breath as she moves closer to me and rests her head on my chest. I smile and look down at her. Her platinum blonde hair is covering her face and her mouth is slightly ajar. Before I know it, I slowly start to drift off. No. Can't do that. Have to...stay....awake.......

1 hour later

I wake up and look around. Snowflakes? Where am I? I hear a small sigh and look down to see Elsa still resting on me. Right, I must have fallen asleep. I laugh to myself. Guess her plan to get more sleep worked after all.

"Hey, you. Wake up." I say poking Elsa's cheek. She stirs and lifts her head. Her hair falls from her face and she frowns.

"Why are you in my bed?" She asks in a sleepy tone. I smile and decide to have some fun.

"Don't you remember? We had the best time together." I whisper in her ear. She gasps and quickly looks under the covers. She sighs in relief when she see's that we both still have our clothes on. Her death glare makes me laugh and she hits my chest.

"Oww! Why can't I have a little fun?" I ask and smirk at her. I see that her face is turning red. I'm embarrassing her...heh.Good.

"You asshole." She says and crosses her arm.

"Ya know, that's the second time you've said that to me today."

"That's because you have been an asshole twice today." She says and I laugh.

"Well, I should get out of your bed now...Meet ya downstairs." I say and get up.

"Mmmm ok." Comes her reply. I walk out of her room and down the stairs. I sit down on the couch and lean my head back. Tooth should have her things gone by now. I haven't been there since I left. Maybe its time I go back.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Her voice makes me lift my head up.

"I'm just wondering if Tooth has her things out yet. I don't wanna bug you forever by being here." I say and Elsa sits down next to me.

"You're really not bugging me. I've had a lot of fun." She says and I feel her soft hand on mine. I look down at our hands. She quickly pulls her hand back and turns away, blushing. I smile at her.

"I've had a lot of fun too. But I really can't stay here forever." I laugh a bit. She sighs.

"Yeah, I know. Do you want me to check if she's still working on her things?" Elsa asks. I shake my head.