The Game Part 2

Jacks POV

I don't know why but, I'm nervous about asking Elsa all these personal questions. At the moment, I had a giant smiley face on my stomach which Elsa had me draw on for one of the dares. I also had a tiny mustache on my face which she also had me draw on. We were sitting on her bed and it was m turn to ask her questions and dares and stuff. I clapped my hands together.

"So we shall start with basics. How old?"

"25." She responds. Nice, only a year younger than me.

"Birthday?"

"December 8th."

"Favorite color?" I say trying to see if I can get more questions so she will have to do multiple dares at once. I'm evil and I like it.

"An icy blue. Like your eyes!" She says smiling. I blush a bit at her words and clear my throat.

"R-right. Ummm Dc or Marvel?" she thinks for a moment.

"I like both. I think DC is better at shows and Marvel is better at movies." She says and I nod. Have to agree on that one. Ok, Jack keep it going. Once more and she'll be at 3 dares in a roe.

"Whats your-" She cut me off. Damn. I've been caught.

"Woah Woah Woah. Hold up, mister. You're only supposed to do 2 questions and then a dare! You tricked me!" She said and I started laughing. "What is the point of it?!" She asks and I shrug.

"So that you have to do more than one dare at a time," I say and grin at her. She glares at me.

"Fine. What's my first dare?" she says and an evil look appears on my face, a concerned one on hers. I grin.

"Go outside and make a snow angel," I say and she sighs in relief but has a suspicious look.

"Alright, I can do that." She says and stands up.

"Ah ah ah. You didn't let me finish. Go out and make a snow angel...Without a shirt on." I say and she gasps. I start laughing again as she looks at me with wide eyes. Her eyes narrow and she has a new look on her face. It was my turn to gasp when she took off her leather jacket and let it fall to the floor. Her hands went to the bottom of her shirt and started to rise. I jumped up and grabbed her hands.

"W-wait! I didn't mean it!" I say but she pushes me back down on the bed. I turn away as she lifts her shirt up. I didn't think she would actually do! I didn't expect her to it was just a joke!

"Well? Come on I have a dare to do!" she says and grabs my hand, pulling me off the bed and out of the room. I hold my breath as she leads me down the stairs and tries not to look at her curves. She's wearing a nice light blue lacey bra that my eyes just want to stare at. I'm not a perve I sear! But I mean...Come on! There's a half-naked very beautiful woman in front of me! I snap out of my days when a sudden burst of cold air hits me. Elsa has just opened up the front door and she walks lets go of my hand as she walks out if the house. She walks confidently to a spot with a lot of snow and then turns around. I laugh as she gives me a solute and then lets herself fall backward. She moves her arms and legs back and forth and then stands up. She bolts into the house faster then The Flash could of and I grab a blanket, wrapping it around her. She's shivering like crazy and it makes me laugh.

"Sorry for making you do that," I say and she shrugs.

"C-cold never bothered me anyway." She says and rubs her hands up and down her arms. I shake my head and pull her close to me. she holds her breath and stiffens for a moment before relaxing. I rub my hand up and down her back, trying to warm her up. I feel her lacey bra rub up against my bare chest and it makes me flush. Once she stops shivering, I pull away and couch a bit.