Party Planning

Anna's POV

Tuesday

Only one more day to go! Only one more day to go!

"Anna, why are you dancing?" Punzie asks me. I laugh and lean on her desk.

"Only one more day till Mr. Frost meets my sister!" I stand up straight and start to dance again. Punz laughs at me.

"Oh! You never told me how your date with Mr. Rider went." I said grinning and wiggling my eyebrows. She turns a light shade of pink and is suddenly very interested in the cup of pens she has.

"Telllll meeeeeee!" I say giving her a pouty face. She rolls her eyes and sighs.

"Fine! Well, we kinda...I don't know what we are but...we kinda....did...it?" She says it like a question. I squeal and start to jump around. "Anna! People are staring!!" She yells at me. I stop jumping just in time to see Mr. Rider coming up behind Punz. I smile at him.

"We, beautiful, are a couple. If you want us to be, that is." He says next to her and she jumps. I squeal again but more quietly, awaiting her answer.

"I-I.... H-have you talked to-"

"All taken care of." he cuts her off.

"O-ok then...." This time, I full on squeal. Rapunzel berries her face in her hands and Mr. Rider just laughs at me.

"Well, I better get back to work, could you copy these for me?" he asks Rapunzle, handing her a stack of papers.

"Ya know, Merida is your assistant, not me..." She says in a sassy but humorous and joking voice. Mr. Rider rolls his eyes.

" Fine. Whatever," he says and walks away. We both laugh at him and then continue to talk until Mr. Frost gets here. I walk with him to the elevators and give him some files. He seems to be lost in thought again, just like yesterday. I wonder if he's thinking about that girl. There's no way she can be better than Elsa...is there? We walk to his office, he gives me some files, I go to work on them. Same as usual.

"Hey, Anna?" I look up from the papers on my desk and Mr. Rider. I smile at him.

"Hello Mr. Rider, What can I do for you?" He walks to my desk and runs a hand through his brown hair.

"Umm.... I was wondering if you could...help me..."

"It is my job. To a degree. What do you need help with?"

"You're friends with Rapunzel, you know what she likes..." I chuckle and slowly nod.

"I see, you need help with..dates?" He nods and blushes. I laugh again.

"I can help you during my lunch break if you want." His eyes brighten up and he smiles.

"That would be great Anna! Thank you!" He runs out of the room like a five-year-old who was told he could have ice cream. Shaking my head, I look back to the papers on my desk and get back to work. A few minutes later, I look at my phone, and then at my purse. I have almost finished the files...It won't hurt.

I grab my bag and dig through it until I find the napkin. Then I grab my phone and open up my contacts. I put in his number and name and save it. Ok, Anna just texts him. You can do it. It's not like you completely embarrassed yourself the last time you saw him and this could possibly be a fake number...right? Uggg Just do it!

"Hey, Kristoff this is Anna." I send it and then put my phone down face down. Taking a deep breath and work on the files again. Please respond!

Time Skip