Party in the Kitchen

Elsa's POV

I expect to wake up in the arms of Jack, my boyfriend, (its so nice to be able to say that!) But I don't. He sin't even in the bed. Slowly, I get up and out of my bed, wandering over to Jake's room.
"Good printing Ja- Jake?" Where is he? Ok, now I'm getting nervous. I rush down the stairs and run into the kitchen. Relief fills me when I see Jake sitting at the table.
"Morning babe." Jack walks up to me and hands me a plate with chocolate covered strawberries and mini pancakes. I smile at him but smack his chest.
"Ow! What was that for?!" I roll my eyes at him.
"Oh please I barely touched you. And that was for not being there when I woke up. This," I flick his cheek. "Is for making me freak out when Jake wasn't in his room." Jack puts but I pull him in for a kiss and suddenly, he's all better. How strange. 😉
"Sorry, I just wanted to make my beautiful girlfriend breakfast. And Jake was already awake so he came down with me to help with all this." I take the plate from him and sit down in front of Jake.
"Morning Elsie!" Jake says. I smile at him.
"Morning baby." Jack sits down next to me and we all eat. This seems so right. Eating breakfast with my boyfriend and son/ nephew on a nice Saturday morning...wait... it's Thursday.
"Jack shouldn't you be at work?"
"I took the day off. Helps being the man in charge." He winks at me. His eyes then widen.
"What?" He shakes his head and laughs.
"You said that your boss was awesome and that you two are close...." I laugh. He gets that now that he knows I am the boss. "You're such a dork." He says.
"So what do you wanna today Jake?" Jake looks up at me and Jack.
"Can we bake stuff?"
"Of course! I love baking! This is gonna be so much fun!" I jump up from my seat and run to my huge walk in pantry. I gasp and run back out to the kitchen table.
"I have no baking things! This is a disaster! I'm....dying.....!" Jake and Jack laugh at me as I slowly and dramatically fall to the floor, holding my heart. "Bleh." I say and pretend to be dead. Jack whispers something and now I'm concerned. What is he planning?
"Attack!!" They pull yell and my eyes pop open and I sit up quickly. It was to late. The two boys tackle me and I yelp as I fall back down to the floor. We all laugh and Jake giggles me which make me scream.
"No! N-in tickles!! I- I surrender!" Even though I didn't really do anything to need to surrender for, It seemed appropriate. Jake stops tickling me and I sit up with tears in my eyes. (From laughing so much)
"Who's up for a trip to the store?" I say and both boys raise their hand. "Alright, I'm gonna go get changed, Jack can you get Jake ready?
"Sure. Come on!" Jack kisses me and then drags Jake up the stairs. I chuckle and make my way to the stairs myself. What to wear what wear? Hmm this works. I put on black leggings and warm fuzzy socks, slip on a blue off the shoulder sweater, a long necklace, and knee high brown boots. I out on a little bit of makeup and decide to leave my hair down.

I grab my purse and walk out of the room

"Knock knock." I say and open up Jakes door. Jake is wearing a cute button up shirt, a red vest, jeans, and some brown shoes.  (This actually kinda looks like how I imagine Jake, only a little bit older)

  (This actually kinda looks like how I imagine Jake, only a little bit older)