Wait...What?!

Jacks POV

Tuesday night and I have nothing to do. I don't wanna bother Elsa, I feel like I've been with her constantly. I don't want her to feel crowded or get tired of me or anything. I'll let her be tonight. But that means....I'm gonna be bored for the next 3 hours till I go to bed. That sucks. Maybe I could call Hiccup? Yeah, I'll do that. I hope he isn't busy with Merida, his so-called, "Just friend" I mean, they could at least try to be discreet and not fuck in my building. Oh well.

"Hello?"

"Hey Hic. I was wondering if you wanted to come over for a bit?" He laughs a bit.

"Bored?" I groan.

"Yesssssss." He laughs again and I hear him shuffle around.

"I'll be over in 10. See ya."

"Thanks, man. Bye." Yay!!!!! I won't die of boredom!!

Ten minutes later, Hiccup knocks on the door and I run to it.

"Hey!" I say as soon as I open it. He rolls his eyes and walks in.

"You've been spending too much time with that girl." We walk to my living room and sit down on the couch.

"What do you mean?" He gives me a 'really?' look and shakes his head. I put my hands up in defense and give him a questioning look.

" You use to go out alone all the time so you could be by yourself. Now, you cant be alone for 2 minutes without being bored. I blame the girl. You've gotten so used to being with her all the time that now you don't want to be alone ever!" I put my finger up and glare at him.

"That's not true! I use to be with Tooth all the time! And I would only go out by myself when she was busy or sleeping." Hiccup rolls his eyes again.

"Dude. Come on. That's exactly my point. You would go out if you couldn't something with her. But, now that Elsa is busy, you're bored. You never were when you were with Tooth."

"I...well..." I drop my hand and look down. "So what are you saying?" I look up at him and see him smiling at me.

"I'm saying, Tooth was never enough for you. Sure, you loved her. But, you still wanted space, your alone time. With Elsa, you want to be with her every second of every day. From what I can see at least." I think about what he's saying. And I know he's right. But I don't want to admit it.

"But, I lived with Tooth, and slept with her every night, (in a non-sexual way) I saw her every single day. I'm sure I'll get to the point where I need my space from Elsa too." Hiccup shrugs.

"Ok. But until then, let's do some guy stuff," he smirks at me and I laugh.

"Yeah alright... Pillow fight?" I ask raising an eyebrow and standing up. Hiccup stands up next to me and has a playful glare on his face.

"it's on."

"Choose your weapon!" I call out and go for the biggest pillow on the couch. We laugh and start to smack each other in the face with the pillows. this, in case you were wondering, is what guys actually do at sleepovers.

(I don't actually know but I thought it would be funny to put this in)

4 hours later

"Byeeeeeeeee!!! S- see you later!! I wove you!!"

"You i-idiot! You're drunk!"

"So are you!" I close the door and stumble up the stairs to my bedroom. Let's just say Hiccup and I had a bit of a drinking contest for 4 hours and now we're both wasted. He called Merida who was just here to pick him up. I flop down on my bed and grab my phone. This is a bad idea. I'll probably just embarrass myself to whoever I text.