You

A/N This will be a really short chapter. Just so ya know. But I think you'll forgive me when you reach the end ;)

Jack's POV

I drove back to my house and walked in. I sat down on the couch and thought about tonight. Maybe it's too soon. But then again, maybe it's not? 

"Jack!" I look up and Elsa is in a blue bra and sweatpants. I blush slightly even though I've already seen her like this. And worse...or better... Whatever. 

"Yeah?" she looks slightly panicked, what did I do?

"Where's Jake?" Oh, that.

"He's at my parent's house. James and Taylor are watching him." Elsa looks more relaxed now, but she crosses her arms and raises an eyebrow at me. 

"When you said, 'I'll watch Jake.' I did not expect you to just drop him off with your brother." Jack smiles and stands up. 

"I did that because, I'm taking you out on a date. Just the two of us." She frowns but I see a small smile on her face. "Go get changed, anything you want. Jeans, skirt, dress, you look good in everything." She blushed and I turn her away to walk back up the stairs. A few minutes later she walks down in (I don't feel like describing it.)

"You look amazing

"You look amazing." I walk uo to her and kiss her cheek. "Ready to go?" she nods and I take her hand. We walk to the park and talk about random things. When I was gone, she called the adoption place and they have stopped looking for a home for Jake. They'll be sending [a[ers for Elsa to sign in a few days. We walk hand in hand around park and see small kids running around with their friends. We walk by stores in the city a while later and window shop. The day flies by and its night. I take Elsa to the resturant where we first started dating. We were seated and both ordered.

"So, how was today?" I ask her. She pouts a little. 

"I was suppose to be doing things for you, but we spent your birthday doing things for me! Its fun though." I laugh at her and take her hand. 

"This is one of the best birthdays I have ever had, because I got to spend it with you. Your birthday didn't go as planned, so I had to make it up to you." I say, remebering Elsa getting the call about her sister. She smiels at me. 

"Thank you Jack. I love you." 

"Love you too snowflake. Which is why," I grab something from my pocket and take it out. Elsa gasps and looks a little scared, making me grin. "Elsa Elizabeth Winters," I get down on one knee in front of her. "Will you accept this promise ring?" Elsa lets out a bug sigh and she slaps the top of my head. 

"Yes you idiot. But never do that agin." I luah and slip the ring onto her middle finger of her left hand instead of her ring finger. 

"Dont you want to marry me?" I pout and she rolls her eyes. 

"Of course I do. But not this soon!" we both laugh and she shakes her head. "You just gave me a fucking heart attack." She says and puts a hand over her heart.

"That's what I was going for." I say with a smirk. Elsa shakes her head at me. Hopefully she isn't mad. Tonight wont go well if she's upset...

~~~

"Shouldn't we be going to pick up Jake now?' Elsa asks as we leave the restaurant. I shake my head and smile. 

"Nope, he's spending the night." 

"Uhh... Why?" She asks me. 

"Just wait." 

~~~

I lead Elsa into the house and up to my room. She keeps asking whats going on but I just ignore her. We make it to the room and she sits on the bed. She takes off her jewelry, scarf, and shoes and then looks at me. I push her down on the bed and start to kiss her. 

"Jack?" she asks but I silence her with my lips again. She starts to moan into my mouth as my hand travels up and down her side. I kiss her neck and she pants. "W-what do you want... for your birthday?" she asks. This time, i know she already knows. But I answer her anyway. I look into her eyes, and before I kiss her again, I whisper in a dark voice.

"You."

A/N

See? You don't hate me for the short chapter now...right? I'm just being lazy and wanted to get to this part. Now, I wont be writing what goes down because I suck at it, but anyone is welcome to if you want. I can put it in the book if you send it to me. Or in my one-shots book. Idk. Anyway, bye guys!

~Cass