Party

Jake's POV

The doorbell rings and I run to the door to open it. I see Jamie, his sister Sophie, and his mom.

"Hi Jake!" he says. I let him in and we go straight to the snack table. "It looks just like its snowing in here!" He looks around at the cotton laid out on the tables to look like snow. It was Elsa's idea.

"I know! What do you wanna do?" He looks around. The doorbell rings again and we both run to it. Jamie opens the door and I freeze. It's Tia.

"Hi, Jake!" I can't move. What's wrong with me? "Ummm, Jake? Can we come in?" I shake my head and try to form a sentence.

"Come yeah in. Hi!" she looks at me strangely but walks in when I move out of the way. Jamie laughs at me.

"You need to learn how to speak." We walk back into the living room and sit on the couch with Tia. 

"Who wants to help me make cookies?" All three of us jump up.

"More cookies?!" I ask. Elsie nods and smiles at us. We run to the kitchen and my aunt helps us make little spheres out of the dough. ( A/N: That sounds so wrong...But maybe I just have a dirty mind. Update: Fixed it! ) The party has barely started and I'm already having a lot of fun.

Anna's POV

Jake and his friends are helping Elsa make cookies, Jack is talking with Hiccup and Flynn, Punzie and Merida are talking, and then Kristoff is standing by himself. There are a few people I don't recognize, probably people who work for Elsa or Jack. So, who do I go talk to? My friends, my bosses, random people I don't know, or the guy I like who kissed me the other day. Let's go with Kristoff. Or lets not. Uggg OK here we go.

"Hey, Kristoff. Thanks for your help today." He smiles at me.

"No problem. your nephew seems like a nice kid. He is your nephew right?" I giggle. That wasn't even funny what the hell is wrong with me?

"Yeah, he is. The situation is kind of complicated." He raises an eyebrow. Alright, I suppose I can tell him. "Well, he is Elsa's son. She was...raped when she was 18 and gave him up for adoption. His adoptive parents died, and now he's living with her. The only thing is, he thinks she's his aunt. So...yeah." Kristoff nods slowly.

"That is complicated. Ummm, so I was wondering. Could we talk about what happened the other day?" Oh boy.

"Uh, yeah sure." I crack my knuckles nervously.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to kiss you. I hope I didn't freak you out or anything." I shake my head. Alright, the truth will set you free right?

"It's fine. Actually..I kinda liked it? OK listen, I like you. And, I hope you like me too, and I-" Kristoff puts a hand up to mouth and I stop talking.

"I like you too." I try not to smile like an idiot. "I would kiss you again but... we're in a room full of kids." I laugh and nod. Letting him know I understand. Best. Day. Ever! Of course, I say that a lot.

Elsa's POV

Jake seems to be having a great time. We just finished making more cookies and he just left to do a scavenger hunt I set up. Most of his friends are here now, so the house is really full. His friends, his friend's parents (the ones who stayed) and some of his friend's siblings. Lucky for us, I have a huge house.