I ship it

Elsa's POV

uggggg Work. I don't want to go! But I have to. It's not like there's gonna be anyone sitting here by himself while I go this time. I love my job, don't get me wrong, but sometimes it can be so tiring. I flop out of bed at 6:30 and brush my teeth. Since no one is staying at my house anymore, I went back to sleep in nothing but My underwear. I put on a snowflake colored bra to match my panties and walked downstairs. As I got my coffee Olaf wondered into the kitchen and rubbed up against my leg.

"Hey boy! How are you this morning?" I ask leaning down to rub his head. Olaf wags his tail and I smile down at him.

"I'll get you breakfast in just a moment. Go lay down." I say and he does. Once my coffee is ready I put some cream in it and let it cool down while I get Olaf's food.

"Morning rutien..Check!" I say to myself and then here a knock on the door. "Who could that be?" I walk to the front door and open it up. A blast of cool air hits me and I remember that I'm not wearing anything besides my undergarments. Crap. I look at whose the door and see a very red faced Jack.

"I- uh...I left m-my stuff here the other day...." Jack says and scratches the back of his head. I am so embarrassed right now but try to play it off as if I don't care that he is now seeing me basically naked. He, however, is dressed in a very nice dark blue suit with a blue tie and has a briefcase in hand. I laugh a bit and let him in.

"We are forever seeing each other without clothes aren't we?" I say as he walks in. Jack clears his throat and laughs slightly.

"Y-yeah we...are." He says trying to avoid looking at me.

"You can go up and get your clothes," I say and he nods, quickly running up the stairs to his room, leaving his briefcase at the bottom of them. While he does so I go back to the kitchen and sit down, drinking my coffee. Jack comes down a few minutes later with the suitcase I had brought for him just a few days ago.

"Well, I uh...Better get going. Back to work today." Jack says.

"Ok.Good luck!" I say and he smiles.

"Thanks. See you later?" He asks and I nod.

"Definitely. Probably not today though. I have a lot of stuff to do with work. Sorry." I say and put a bit. He laughs.

"It's fine. I do too. Maybe tomorrow though. I guess we'll see." He says and walks to the front door. I walk behind him.

"Yup! See ya later Jack," I say and open the door for him. He looks at me and then averts his eyes as soon as he does so.

"Y-yeah see ya later." He says and quickly walks out. I laugh at him and close the door. He can be so confident sometimes and other times....he's such a dork. I go to walk up to my room and see that he left his briefcase.

"Crap. I'm not wearing anything and its freaking snowing! Oh well." I say and pick it up. I run back to the door opening it. He hasn't left yet but is about to.

"Jack!" I yell out as I run to his car. He looks at me and his eyes widen. He gets out of his car.

"Elsa! What are you doing out here you aren't wearing anything!" he says and I run to him.

"Y-you left your briefcase," I say shivering and hand it to him. He sighs.

"Well, I'm an idiot. Thank you. Now go back inside before you freeze!" he says and I laugh. I run back inside and can feel him staring at me. When I get back to my front door I turn around and see him staring at me. I blush furiously and wave to him. He waves back and gets back into his car. As he drives away and I turn to go back inside and see my neighbor staring at. Well, more like my neighbor's 18-year-old son. He smirks at me and I roll my eyes, stepping back inside. Perve. Right well, I'm gonna be late.