Welcome!

hello! thank you for clicking on this book, and i hope that whether my one-shots make you smile, laugh or cry, you still have a good time whenever you open this book :))

disclaimer — i started this book in 2018, and a lot of my one-shots are very poorly written, and for that i apologize. i often cringe reading back some of them, and you may find not all the information written in these are very accurate and again, i apologize.

trigger warnings — as i stated, i started this book very young, meaning i had no idea how much the things i wrote could possibly be a big trigger for people. if you do continue to read, i apologize for the lack of proper trigger warnings. i'm working on editing them so i'm sorry in advance.

i do try and update as much as i can, inspiration is a lot harder to find these days (june 6, 2020), and i'm sorry if i do disappear for a couple weeks before the next update.

i do not write smut! maybe i will in the future, but as of now i do not. so i'm sorry if that's what you came for!

anyways, thank you again truly, for clicking on this book. i love harry potter and all the characters are owned by jk rowling, ocs/'y/n' are the only characters i own. once again, thank you, and i hope you enjoy this book! <3