Chapter One:

Chapter one:

"Julia Roberto!"

I peek at Mr Jones from behind my folded arms.

I was just dozing off.

He is standing in front of the board with his arms folded over his chest and a scowl gracing his feathers.

Everyone (meaning the robots in front of me that doesn't have a life) turns in their seats to look at me.

"Can you at least try to give some sort of interest in what I am saying?" his scowl deepens. I just give him a blank stare, getting a few snickers and snorts from the "robots".

Should I care? Nah.

"Sit up, now." he glares at me.

I let out a groan as I sit up, slumping in my seat in the process. (Very unladylike, may I add.) I roll my eyes once he's satisfied with my sitting position and turns back to the board, explaining whatever he was doing before disturbing me.

I give the people, that was still staring at me, a dirty look and they quickly avert their eyes away from me, back to the board. Much better.

I never liked their attention.

I fold my arms again on my desk and lay my head down, closing my eyes in the process. Screw it, I am tired.

____________

I sit up in a daze when the shrill sound of the horrible school bell rings through my ears. I swear my eardrums will burst before this school year is over.

I grab my bag and move out of the classroom, ignoring Mr Jones shouts and instructions on what is for homework. I am not in the mood to listen to his annoying voice anymore.

Then again, I am never in a good mood.

Although, he does have a handsome son, but that's about it.

I make my way through the busy bodies and reach my locker.

Unlocking it, I fling it open and open my bag to place my math books in it.

In all my subjects, I only work in Math or English.

Well, maybe in English, if I really want to.

"Julia, you look groggy." Ashley stops in front of her locker, "Did you sleep again?" Ashley asks curiously, pretty much already knowing the answer.

I shrug as an answer.

Why would she even ask such a rhetorical question.

It annoys me about her, but I will never tell her that.

She opens her locker, that was next to mine, and replace her books with her next subject's books.

I look over my shoulder because of the grunts and curses from the students behind me.

Honestly, why do people complain so much.

Why do you complain so much, Julia?

Maggie is running towards us, pushing, and shoving the people out of her way, with an excited expression on her face.

I raise my brow at her as I slam my locker shut, causing Ashley to jump. She gives me a glare while I lock my locker, pretending that I don't notice.

In the meantime, I am bending forward with laughter in mind.

"Girls! Girls!" she stands still in front of us, out of breath, "The upcoming party," She huffs out a breath, "At Mandy's, is this Saturday!" She squeals excitedly, causing people to give her weird looks.

Mind your own business.

"Can we go? Please?" Maggie begs and I lean on my locker.

She might have the most innocent looks, but she is a freak when it comes to parties. A true party animal with the intention to leave a memory, or to forget everything. In most cases she doesn't even recognize herself in the videos that people had taken of her, and that is hilarious.

"I don't see why not," Ashley answers and looks at me, "Julia?" I roll my eyes.

Parties, more people.

Great.

They may have the most fun, but what they fail to notice is that I am usually the designated driver or the babysitter.

I never get too drunk for the simple fact that I want to get taken advantage off...a shiver runs down my spine from the last time I lost myself at a party.

I shrugged, "Sure, why not." I can't disagree with them.

We have been friends for a rather long time, and I feel attached to them. Not having a lot of friends does that to a person.

I never even had friends before them, and I probably never would have friends if it weren't for them actually trying to be my friend.

Yes, trying, because according to a lot of people I am not a very easy person to talk with or to hang out with.

You aren't. Even you can't deal with you sometimes.

"Let's just get to class. I want lunch." I mutter grumpily and they just laugh, knowing full well that I get in a foul mood when I am hungry.

Hangry.

{~~~~}

Whoo! New book! My little secret is out.

I am thinking of enjoying this book, have a good laugh and get it over with...getting sad because I will be losing more special (self-made) characters. (T^T)

(Edited.)