Chapter Five:

Chapter Five:

I push open the doors and step into the halls of hell.

I thought my house was hell, but school is so much worst.

Here is where demons and devils are remakes of each other and where the flame of gossip is licking the ceiling.

I make my way to my locker and groan when I see Hunter standing there.

What's his problem with me?

He's starting to be a pain in the ass.

Can't he go back to his popular crew or something?

This sudden interest in me is making me very uncomfortable.

Maybe I should just hightail it back to class without my books, but I am on my last warning.

I sigh and make my way to the handsome devil who might just steal my soul and feed it to the seven headed dog in his backyard.

I pretend to not see him and unlock my locker. "Are you going to be mean and not greet me?" Hunter's voice reminded me of melted chocolate.

What?

I mentally shake my head and carry on ignoring him.

I am not going to explain myself to him, he isn't someone important in my life, I try to remind myself.

I get my books and turn on my heels, ready to leave, but he grabs my arm and stops me.

My brown eyes contact his green (half brown, hazel?) eyes.

My blood starts to boil when I look at Hunter's grim expression.

"Can you at least try to be friendlier with me?" he searches my eyes for any sign of giving in, "I am out of comfort zone over here, trying to get to know you. And all you do is shove it back in my face?" his eyes roams my face.

I gave him a blank stare.

He's out of his comfort zone? What comfort? Talking to me?

Well, he can leave. I don't want him here.

His eyes are soft, I never noticed before.

They were different from all the cold blue eyes, sad brown eyes and crying green eyes.

They were different from all the negativity that was surrounding me.

I rip my arm away from him, forcefully, and turn away to make my way to class with one thought in my head.

I need to get a restraining order against him.

Fucking stalker.

{~~~~~}

I slam my locker shut after school and turn around, only to come face to face with Amanda White.

I grit my teeth in annoyance and try to step past her, only to get shoved back to my locker by her huge boobs.

I roll my eyes, fake Barbie.

"Julia, how are you?" she smiles sweetly, and I can easily notice it to be fake.

I don't have time for this Cheerleader Bitcher.

I need to get home.

"Rather in a hurry, would you step aside?" I ask bitterly and she raises a brow.

She doesn't move.

Instead, she lifts her hand and inspects her perfect manicured nails.

Oh, she has the nerves.