Chapter Eleven:

Chapter Eleven:

I was sleeping so peacefully when the sudden burst of pain exploded through my head.

Fuck.

What did I do?

I sit up and groan.

"Careful, princess," that voice sends chills through my body and makes my already dizzy head even dizzier.

I look at Hunter and roll my eyes, causing the pain to get slightly worst.

"Don't call me princess," I let my legs down to the side of my...hold up, this is not MY bed.

My bed is white with a blue fluffy blanket.

This bed was navy blue.

"Right, you're the motherfucking queen," His voice is sarcastic, and he actually rolled his eyes.

I stare at him for a moment, trying to wrap my head around the fact that I am not in my bed.

"Where the hell am I?" I had to ask.

His eyes roams around the room and lands on me again.

Is it possible for a guy to look so handsome?

Yeah, it is.

Aiden is handsome as well.

I shake my head to get rid of the thoughts of him.

"In my room. I slept on the sofa." He shrugs and I open my mouth in an "O" shape.

Right.

He took me home like a stray pup.

My eyes lands on the sofa against his wall.

We still slept in the same room.

"You talked to a plant last night after drinking two bottles of vodka clean." He explains, "I just had to get you somewhere safe before you tackled the poor plant," he chuckles, and I raise a brow at him.

"I am pretty sure the plant would have been fine." I mumble in embarrassment.

Why would I drink so much...oh...

The thought gives my heart a slight tug.

Ashley and Maggie come back to me with a bitter taste in my mouth and I sigh.

They stabbed me in the back, just like Amanda and Aiden.

I will not cry.

"It was a moment where I lacked self-confidence. It won't happen again," I shrug and then look at him again.

He's staring at me.

I smirk when I remember the guy I literally scolded.

"Can I get water and a painkiller, please?" I laugh and he blinks.

He quickly stands up and rushes out the door while mumbling excuses.

I roll my eyes and fall backwards on the bed when he left.

His ceiling is covered in different sizes of stars. The glow in the dark stars.

Didn't he take it off after he turned thirteen?

I chuckle and hear loud talking in the hall.

"Steph! Please, you are over exaggerating! I didn't take advantage of her!" I frown when I hear Hunter's annoyed voice.

Why is Stephanie here?

Are they family?

The door opens again, and Hunter's irritated expression comes into view.