Chapter Sixteen:

Chapter Sixteen:

I make my way through the glass doors of Starbucks and straight to the counter.

It's an early Sunday morning and it feels like my legs is going to fall off after yesterday's jogging.

Yes....I had to go jogging again.

"To keep my mind off things" as the therapist likes to say.

I swear I am telling my parents that I am done with her.

She's just wasting our money, the fucking cow.

"Can I have a normal coffee, please?" I ask the girl behind the counter, and she nods her head, turning to get my coffee.

I let out a breath and tap my fingers on the counter.

I looked around at every face.

Some is in business tuxedos, others in jeans and T-shirt.

It's interesting to watch people.

There is a lot of them, some busy, some talking and others just sitting and minding their own business.

It's incredible how people are so different from each other.

"Here you go!" I smile at the girl and hand her the money.

I turn to walk out when I spot, to my surprise, Bianca.

She's sitting aside and frowning at her hands that was cupping one of the paper mugs.

It's obvious her mind is somewhere else.

I make my way towards the chair opposite her and flop down, propping my elbows on the table and holding my warm coffee in both hands.

"Hi, Bianca!" I greet with a smile, and she looks up, her chocolate eyes confused, "I don't believe we introduced ourselves properly last time."

She frowns at me and sits back in her chair, "If you really think I am going to act nice with you-"

I lift me hand, shutting her up.

"Bianca," I look at her, "I am really not in the mood for a fight right now. In fact, I am here to enjoy a nice coffee and relax my legs. Also, I am here to get to know you," I sigh, "I don't know what you have against me, but I am willing to solve it." I laugh lightly, "And that doesn't happen often."

She looks down at her hands and sighed heavily, "I don't have anything against you," she answers softly, "In fact, I think it's the other way around."

This makes me sit up straight.

Is she telling me that I have something against her?

I try thinking of any time I have seen her before, but nothing comes to mind.

What did I do to make her think that way?

"What do you mean?" She looks up, and her eyes twinkle slightly, "Do you remember that brunette you shoved in the bathroom stall in fifth grade?" She asks and the memories floods back like a river.

It was the time when Amanda and I were friends.

We were known to get into a lot of trouble at that age and never got bothered by other kids.

We were partners in crime.

"That was you?!" I ask, shocked and immediately I feel bad.

She nods her head and lets out a slight breath. "I turned into a bully and moved schools. I let my anger out on innocent people when all I wanted was to get on your nerves," her eyes travels back to her hands, "but I realized that it wasn't all you. Amanda was the bad person in all of this. She got away with manipulating people and she always gets it right." The hatred drips off her words like venom.

"Well, if it wasn't for Amanda, I wouldn't have been a bully either." I agree and sigh.

"Well, Bianca Swansea...I apologize for being a total bitch back then." I meet her eyes, "I am still, but only with people who did me wrong," I study her, waiting for a good reaction and saw the corners of her lips lift slightly.

"Friends?" She nods her head, "I think I need some friends, anyway," she laughs, and I nod my head in agreement.

I need some friends too.

And Bianca looks like the perfect girl.

Maybe...maybe Starbucks was a good idea.

(Edited.)