Chapter Fifteen:

Chapter Fifteen:

Bianca sure is a mystery to me.

I haven't seen her before, she never shows up in the cafeteria and hell, I am sure she is even hidden in class.

Tyler mentioned that she is in his Chemistry class along with him and Hunter said they had shared English lessons last year.

Steph on the other hand had shared and experienced more classes and tasks with her.

Bianca likes her privacy, but there was a time when she loved the spotlight.

A Bianca before this school, a Bianca in another school.

She was popular and was mostly known and recognized for her attitude and good looks.

It's true that Hunter had some feelings for the girl, but he has me convinced that it was a long time ago.

It was at the beginning of this year.

While he was talking about her, and the way he talked about her, had my stomach turning.

And I'll admit.

I was jealous.

I let out a breath as I make my way down the stairs.

I head towards my locker, I made sure that the cheerleaders weren't close.

Amanda makes it her mission to make my life as miserable as possible.

After all, she hates me for being more real than she can only wish to be.

I was relieved when I didn't see anyone around and quickly stepped closer towards my locker.

I would've injured her more today if she was around.

"Julia, oh so beautiful Julia."

I stop mid reach for a book when I hear his voice.

A million memories floods through my mind and my heart skips a beat.

My eyes widen and I cursed myself for realizing that he still influenced me.

It has been months, get a grip!

"What do you want, Aiden?" I turn around slowly and take in his appearance.

His smirk graces his lovely face, and his hair is slightly in his face.

His arms are crossed as he leans on the opposite wall of the hall.

"So, you moved on?" His eyes have a slight hint of sadness in them, but I keep in mind that I can't believe him.

Don't fall for him.

Don't trust him.

"Yes," I swallow, "Hunter is amazing. He knows how to make me feel better, make me smile and keep me out of trouble."

A memory is very vivid in my mind.

A memory that only has trouble written all over it.

It was the first time I broke into a house with Aiden, we weren't caught, but I was very, very stupid.

At first, I said it to impress Aiden, but I now know it is the truth.

Hunter is amazing, he has me under a spell from the first day he stole my fries.

He hasn't done anything to hurt me or to offend me and he even tried to help me by telling me the truth about my "friends" that I refused to believe.

Aiden wouldn't have done that.

"Oh? And what if he leaves you?" He asks bitterly, "What if someone more interesting gets his attention?" I scoff at his words and step closer to him.

His cologne is still the same.

I feel the heat of his body and his eyes bores into mine.

"You mean like you did? The way you left me for Amanda. Or for Tiffany?" I roll my eyes, "The list can go on." I cross my arms as well.

"He's not you, Aiden."

Aiden seems taken back for a moment.

He drops his arms and stands up straight, towering over me.

His face is blank as he searches my face.

"I didn't think. I am hurting, Julia. I want you back, no," He stops for a split second, "I need you back," he reaches for my hand, but I pull back, "What about us, Julia? All our future?" His eyes look so sad.

It flashes through my mind like a movie.

All our laughs and smiles, all our plans and ideas.

I take in a shaky breath and take a step back.

Whether he really loved me or not, I did love him.

I still begged for him a month ago, and I still remember the shit I went through with him.

"Our happily ever after is broken. A cheat will always be a cheater, Aiden. You broke me first, and now it's my turn," I look at him with hard eyes, "And if this hurts you, then I am very happy. I am over you, Bad Boy." I whisper his nickname that I had given him and shut my locker.

Leaving my books behind, I walked away.

We are all hurting, I could see it in his eyes that he was hurting.

I won't apologize for what I had done to hurt him, he never did it for me.

===========

Hey guysss, another chapter. Thought about Aiden, and well he has to get in the story some way. ^_^

Enjoy further♡♥

And a great thank you to preciouschizubere for the votes ♥♥♥♥

(Edited.)