Chapter Twelve:

Chapter Twelve:

He opens the door of the café and gives me once again a pearly white smile.

Seriously, why should he be so attractive?

He literally looks a walking sex-God and that must be illegal.

Right?

I enter the place and take look around, it looks...wow.

The walls are a cream colour with different decorations on it.

The waiters and waitresses seem friendly.

"A seat for two?" The guy asks and smiles brightly, a waiter and not a waitress.

Wow, I am surprised that it isn't some quirky waitress that just wants to flirt with Hunter.

As cliche and ironic as that sound, I really did expect something like that.

We nod our heads, and he makes his way to a table.

We follow him and Hunter stops, causing me to bump into him and a slight "oomph" escaping from my throat.

I step back and look up at his head but catches his eyes instead.

He looks over his shoulder and he's smiling slightly.

"Here you go, a waiter will soon be at your table," the waiter smiled, and we made our way to sit down.

It was a really nice place, with the name Cappuccino.

My eyes follow the pictures on the walls and eventually lands on Hunter, who had placed his elbow on the table and rests with his head in his hand.

He's smiling at me, and a slight smile makes its way to my lips too.

It's contagious.

"Hopefully you'll enjoy this, because I owe you after our first encounter," he chuckles, and I laugh.

Right, when he took my fries and got away with it.

He lays down one of the two menus in front of me and I open it, heading straight to the drinks.

I couldn't decide between a Barone or Bubble-gum milkshake, finally chose the Bubble-gum, and right after waitress stops in front of our table.

I look up at her.

She's probably in her late thirties, "Can I get you something to drink?" She asks with a friendly smile.

Her dark eyes look at me then at Hunter and he nods.

"Yes, I would like a vanilla milkshake and she..." he trails off and looks at me expectantly, "Bubble-gum," I answer and she writes it down.

"Decided on something to eat yet?" Hunter shakes his head, and she walks away.

"So, while we wait, I want to know what happened at the party?" I ask with a grin and a raise an eyebrow.

He chuckles and looks down while shaking his head.

"Well, I was having a blast with some girl," I bite the insides of my cheeks as an unfamiliar feeling spread through my stomach, "and actually enjoying myself when I heard an angry shout. I told the girl, who had a nice ass-" I feel the same slight tug in my stomach and shake it off, "-that I had to go and make my way to the shouting," he starts to laugh again.

"You were shouting at a plant," he laughs harder, "to move out of the way. You called it Green Head and even gave it a name," he keeps on laughing and I just stare at him.

Really?

Was I that drunk?

"What was the name?" I ask, feeling slightly amused by my drunk self.

"Plant."

I stare at him.

Then burst out laughing, "I am an angry drunk, okay? Besides I was angry and disappointed when I started drinking," I shrug with a grin, and he laughs even more.

"Well princess, you are a cute angry bird," he smirks, and I frown, "Don't call me princess,"

Our drinks finally arrive.

☆★☆★☆♡♥♡♥♡♥

We step out of the café, and I sigh.

That was an amazing breakfast, I just might come back some other time.

Just might.

"Thank you, Hunter. I enjoyed it," I smile, and he grins, dammit boy.

What are you doing to my frozen heart?

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Did I pay my debt?" He chuckles and I laugh, "Yeah, you did." I answer truthfully.

"Want to head back to my place...or...?" He seems a little confuse as to what to do now, and it was kind of cute.

"Wow there, buddy! This was just the first date!" I laugh and he laughs along with me.

"So, you call this a date then?" He raises a brow and my heart flutters.

"N-no, it was just a joke. Don't let it get to your head." I stutter and curse myself for being so damn mushy around him.

I barely even know him and here I am feeling like I am floating!

The last time I felt this way...

I think about heading back, but I think my parents are more worried than Stephanie will be about her clothes.

I wonder what I should tell them, after all Maggie and Ashley isn't considered friends anymore.

"I think I should head home, Hunter. My parents are probably worried," I frown, and he nods his head wordlessly.

"I'll take you," he beams, and I can't help but smile, because even though I don't want to have company that much.

I guess his would do.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Heya friends! I think this will be it for this chapter, sorry it took so long...December is being harsh to me.

Enjoy the next part!!! (That'll hopefully be sooner than never.)

(Edited.)