Chapter Thirty-Two:

Chapter Thirty-Two:

"Julia?" I turn to face Hunter and smile when I see the red rose.

"You can't be serious," I laugh and cover my eyes with my hands.

"I am!"

He grabs one of my hands with his free hand and I peek at him.

Gosh, he makes me feel like such a girly girl!

"Please, Julia. Will you go to prom with me?" I feel the blush creep on my cheeks.

I nod my head and throw my arms around his neck, "Yes! A thousand times, yes! Yes!" I laugh and he circles his arms around my waist.

I can feel his shoulders relax instantly.

It is amazing how calm we can make one another.

Aiden and Amanda haven't shown themselves ever since the week before prom.

I am a little nervous since Aiden and his gang is after me, but Hunter told me to stay near Tyler and the rest.

I tried not to feel scared since I know Aiden wouldn't start a war now.

Especially not before Prom.

Amanda is his queen.

He wouldn't ruin her shot at being in spotlight.

Right?

He can't possibly be that serious about me to ruin her night.

Could he?

I start to doubt everything that I thought about Aiden and Amanda.

Is he truly as madly in love with her as he proves repeatedly, or is there something I am missing?

My eyes meet Hunter's and I smile.

It's scary to think that after three months...or is it more?

That we have gotten this close.

I feel like I am finally happy.

My parents made up after eighteen years and they are literally going to have their own little prom to make up for lost time.

It feels like my wishes has finally come true.

After eighteen years I am finally getting my happiness.

________________________________________________________________________________

Steph's doing my make up while Bianca is doing my hair.

They're already done with their makeup and hair, and they are already dressed!

It's 7pm and the guys will be here by 8.

Prom starts at 9 and ends at 12.

My mum is ironing my dress just to keep her excitement at bay.

"I swear, Julia, if you move one more time, I will burn your neck with this curling iron." Bianca threatens.

I try to sit still and blink my eyes, only to get a snappy response from Steph. "I have warned you; I will stick this into your eye."

Why are they so aggressive?

My dad is downstairs, waiting for the arrival of the guys.

The atmosphere is full of excitement and joy and even I am excited.

Except for the threats that I have been receiving.

I forgot all about Aiden and his gang.

This wasn't what I pictured my Prom night to be at all.

I expected that I would just wear one of the many cocktail dresses in my closet and go alone.

Or not go at all.

I didn't even picture my parents to be a part of it.

"Tada! All done!" Steph grins and places the makeup brushes on the table.

I feel relieve knowing she had lowered her weapons.

She rubs her belly and I smile at her; Bianca makes her way in front of me and inspects her work.

"I think it looks great!" She turns to my mother who takes my hands in hers.

"We have to do your nails, manicure?" She asks Bianca who nods her head, "Wait!" I yelp and pull my hands away, "Won't it take too long to dry?" My mum laughs and shakes her head, grabbing my hands again.

My plan to escape this nail idea has failed.

It didn't take long, after 15 minutes of gossiping and laughing about old times, my nails were done, and my hands looks gorgeous!

I stand up to get my dress that is hanging on a hanger and Bianca grabs hold of it first.

"No! You'll ruin your hair! I'll help you." I just laugh and follow her into the bathroom.

"No, this way." She grabs my arm and leads it to the right opening.

"Is it in the right opening now?" I yelp from beneath the dress, keeping it away from my hair with the other arm.

"Do you girls realize how it sounds from the room?!" Steph yells, laughing incredibly loud.

I try not to laugh but fail miserably along with Bianca when we caught on to what she was saying.

We make our way to my living room, and I hear talking.

Hunter's back is to me, but my father sees me first.

He smiles, his eyes shining with unshed tears, and that's when Hunter turns around.

I swear I heard him taking in a breath.

"Hi," he smiles and I smile too, "Hi."

He walks up to me.

"You look beautiful." He breaths out and leans towards me.

"I can't believe how lucky I am to have this beautiful girl in front of me." He whispers into my ear, and I let out a small laugh.

"Or for winning the bitch of the school's heart." I raise a brow and he grin.

"That too."

Typically, of our parents, we must take prom pictures.

Memories!

After that we got in the limo that Hunter paid for.

Off we go!

I turn and smile at Hunter.

He takes my face in his hands and gives me a soft lasting kiss.

Blissful. 

(Edited.)