Chapter Thirty:

Chapter Thirty:

Bianca arrives twenty minutes after I called her.

She stops with her bike in the parking spot in front of me and takes her helmet off.

Her blonde hair falls over her shoulders and she give me a look.

"What changed your mind?" She asks, placing her helmet between her hip and her arm.

Her brown eyes look me up and down, but no in disgust like the first time.

"You won't believe it if I tell you," I chuckle, and she grins.

"Try me."

"Amanda," I laugh and grab her spare helmet.
________________________________

I told her everything before we drove off.

She understands why I wanted to do the thing I did, but she also said there were better ways to deal with it.

She gets to a stop in front of Hunter's mansion.

Steph's already waiting outside, there was still no visible baby bump, since she is only two months pregnant by now.

Steph makes her way towards us, and I get off, taking off Bianca's extra helmet.

She stops in front of me, her arms still crossed.

She doesn't do anything at first except staring at me, then she suddenly pulls me into a hug.

"Don't ever do that again, Julie! I was worried sick!" She whispers next to my ear, and I just nod my head.

Already feeling the knot in my throat.

After she pulls away, I ask her.

"Where's Hunter?"

She smiles, "He's in his room. He only came out for breakfast this morning." I nod my head and make my way inside.

I already know where his room is located, and I make way to my destination.

I take slow steps and walk slowly up the stairs, thinking carefully what I will tell him.

I reach his bedroom door and knock twice.

No answer.

I knock again.

Still no answer.

I am getting fed up.

"Hunter!" I yell, "Open this door or so help me I will rip it to shreds!"

The door opens, fina-fucking-ly.

I glare at an amused Hunter who stands shirtless.

He leans against the door frame, I can see that he wants to laugh at me, but he is trying so hard to be mad.

"To shreds you say. Like you ripped my he-" I slam my lips against his to shut him up and to stop him from finishing that negative sentence.

I just want to kiss him because I missed him too damn much.

The lips I missed so much brings butterflies to my stomach.

I pull away and his eyes flutters open, confusion in those beautiful hazel orbs, "I love you, Hunter. And I can't be without you. I am sorry for doing the worst thing imaginable, but you broke my heart before you even had it. Hunter, I want you to have my heart." I stare at him, "I am sorry," A smile breaks across his features and I feel my heart flutter and the butterflies returning.

That handsome smile.

"Thank you, Julia!" He exclaims and pulls me closer to him, kissing me passionately.

He pulls away and leans his forehead against mine, "That's all I wanted to hear." I smile.
___________________________________

We are sitting peacefully on the sofa when Tyler rushes in.

His face is pale and his eyes wide.

"What's wrong?" Hunter asks, rising from his seat next to me and looks at Tyler with a deep frown.

"It's Aiden's gang." He pants, "They're after," Tyler's eyes lands on me, "Julia."

__________________________________

AN:

Viola! Next chapter, and a little longer than my book will be complete😱🙏

(Edited.)