Chapter Three:

Chapter Three:

I shove my books into my locker while sucking on my lollipop that I found in my bag.

I forgot all about it yesterday.

I groan when another book slips out and falls to the floor. "Damn books, never do as I say," I groaned and leaned my forehead against the frame of the locker, "I should consider home-schooling."

"Need a little help?" I look up and roll my eyes. Seriously? Can my day get any worse?

Obviously.

Hunter kneels and grabs the book from the floor, standing back up straight he reaches it out to me.

I take it from him and look at the mess in my locker.

With sigh I start taking out books and push it into his arms. "Hold it so that I can fix this mess," I grumble and start packing the books neatly on top of each other.

It didn't take long.

Maybe now they'll do as you say, you brat.

Oh, shut up.

"Sorry, about lunch," he starts and rubs the back of his head sheepishly after I take the last book from his outstretched hand.

I pull out the lollipop and raise my brow at him, "It was a dare from Tyler and Michael. They said I should try and get to you," he explains and rakes his fingers through his dark, thick hair, "Obviously it did get to you." He grins and I force myself not to fall for that smile.

He looks so much more innocent when he does.

I give him a sarcastic look and turn around, "Everyone knows that you shouldn't even try to talk to me, Hunter. It's one of those things you just leave alone." And even though I tried to say it as tough as I can, the lump still forms in my throat.

I push the lollipop back in my mouth to get rid off it.

The doors seem so far away, and my steps seems so small, but I try not to let him get to me again.

He's working on my nerves, and I barely even know the guy!

"Maybe I like a competition, Julia." His words stun me for a moment, and I twirl around to look at him.

He has a smirk on his face.

Where's the shy boy now?

He suddenly looks brave and well...determined.

I raise my brow at him once again, encouraging him to go forth.

"I am going to find out who you really are. Even if I have to get a few slaps and insults." He smiles, clearly knowing I am fully capable of doing exactly what he said.

He's pretending that he knows me and that honestly pisses me off.

I watch him as he turns around and walks the other way.

Probably football practice, but his words never leave my mind.

He wants to find out who I am?

Not even Maggie or Ashley knows the real me.

Not even I know the real me.

I stare at his retreating back and feel the lump forming again.

I turn around and head out the doors.

He won't succeed.

No one has ever succeeded. 

________•••_______

It's short I know, but I am really tired. I just woke up when I wrote this chapter, but I am thinking about something great!

Will Hunter found out who the real Julia Roberto is? Or will she keep herself locked up?

Find out!!!

Maggie

Ashley

(Edited.)