Chapter Ten:

Chapter Ten:

Maggie nudges me and I tear my eyes away from the guy that's still staring at me.

I raise a brow at her.

"He's staring," she smiles arrogantly, and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, I noticed." I grunt.

"Be nice, don't scare him off." She groans and starts making her way inside.

I make my way towards him and stop a few centimetres away.

He's still staring, this time at my chest, that is showing my bra.

I cross my arms and push my hip to the side, causing him to snap his eyes to mine.

"Done stripping me with your eyes?" I raise a brow and he smirk.

He looks kind of cute with blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Thought the girls like that shit?" My eyes harden at his answer.

He did not just ask that.

Gone is the so-called cuteness.

"Excuse me?" I snap and his face falls, "Listen here you stupid ass, there is actually girls out there that had been stripped by force." I state, "So no, girls are not into that "shit"."

I take a step closer, "So, if you ever open your filthy mouth to say that kind of words ever again, I will find you and I will rip your balls off and feed them to my dog. Am I clear?" I can smell the fear off him, and he takes a step back, almost tripping over the step behind him, "Y-yes."

Asshole.

I shove him out of my way and walk to the door, pushing it open.

The smell of alcohol is the first thing that hit my nostrils, after that it's smoke and weed.

People are dancing in the living room, and I thanked the apples that the kitchen is open.

I make my way to it.

First, a drink, then to find Ashley and Maggie.

I enter the empty kitchen and open the fridge, grabbing a bottle of vodka and some cola.

Yum, my favourite combination.

Exactly what I need after last night.

Say hi to your new embarrassment, Mom and Dad.

I grab a glass and make my mix, then start on my mission to find the other two.

Taking a sip of my drink, I swallow and feel the welcoming burning sensation that grows at the end of my throat.

I push a few people out of my way and that's when see a group of people surrounding something, or someone?

I get curious and make my way to it.

I push them out of the way and enter the circle, being at the front of about three rows of the circle of people (Nah, robots.)

My eyes locks on the sight in front of me, and I feel confusion at first.

Ashley is doing body shots along with Amanda.

Maggie is dancing on top of the table shouting insults...about me.

"Who is the poor girl with no friends?!" She yells and a few people shouts out my name.

This isn't my friends...

My friends would never climb the ladder so low.

Amanda yells at Maggie something and right in front of everyone Maggie jumps down and lays down on the table, lifting her mesh shirt.

She is also going to do body shots.

What happened to my innocent friend?

I thought we were close...

I just stare at them.

Amanda turns to face me, a grin of pure hatred forming on her lips.

Was Hunter, right?

Feeling powerless and betrayed I turn around and storm back into the kitchen, grabbing the bottle of vodka and chugging it all down.

☆★☆Half hour later☆★☆

I glare at the guy with the green hair in front of me.

He hasn't been moving at all!

Is he sleeping?

"HEY!!! Asshole! Move your stupid green ass!" I yell, getting frustrated.

"Julia?"

I turn to look at the intruder who dares to interrupt me in my argument with Green Head.

Who, by the way, still hasn't moved?

He's a deep sleeper.

Hunter.

Gosh, he looks so damn hot.

His hair is a mess, his face is darkened by the lighting in this room and his hands is shoved in his jean's pockets.

Dammit boy.

And that smile, gosh.

I look down at his clothes that is ruffled and bite my lip.

"Why are you talking to a plant?"

I snap back to reality and looked at him in confusion.

Who? What?

"What?" I look back at Green Head and frown.

Is his name Plant?

"So that's your name, Green Head? Plant?!" He doesn't budge, "Why won't you move?!" I yell out frustrated and stomp my foot.

Hunter's loud laugh rumbles through my dizzy thoughts and I snap my head back to him.

His head back is thrown back and he is laughing loudly.

What the hell is so funny?

Did Plant tell him something?

I eye Plant sceptically.

He will talk to Hunter, but ignore me flat?

He's going to die.

Definitely.

I am so ready to tackle him, but a firm grip around my waist stops me.

I look up at Hunter who has amusement written all over his handsome face.

Holy fuck, is he an angel?

It could be.

"Are you an angel?" His eyes only soften, but he doesn't answer me.

"Come on, leave Plant alone and let's get you home," I push out my lower lip and look at him with teary eyes.

"I don't want to go home." I mutter and he nods his head.

"Ashley and Maggie was meanies! They left me for Amanda!" I whine like a baby, and he chuckles, "I don't even know who the hell Mandy is! What am I doing here?" I cry and he pulls me along with him.

"Mandy is Amanda's nickname," his words makes me stop, but he keeps on tugging, so I have to walk again.

They did this on purpose.

Suddenly all that alcohol didn't seem like enough, and not like a good idea.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Phew another chapter done!!!

Just want to thank @mystery_g_i_r_l_ and prinses1010 for their votes! Thanks a lot ^_^

(Edited.)