Chapter Twenty-Two:

Chapter Twenty-Two:

We all pile out of the 4x4.

Hunter grabs hold of my waist, and we walk together into his house.

Stopping in front of the front door, Bianca speaks, "Sleepover?" She asks and we all look at each other.

"I don't see why not?" Steph laughs and leans into Tyler's side.

It is only a Saturday night; I am pretty sure my parents won't mind.

They did say I had to get a social life.

I'll just send them a quick text.

And so, I did.

_____________+++++___________

"Tyler! I swear if you do that-" Steph laughs again before she could finish her sentence.

He's tickling her nonstop.

Literally, ever since we sat down in the living room.

"Okay! Guys! Stop!" Bianca screams, but they didn't. "Let's play a game!!" She yells over Steph's loud laughter.

The laughter stops abruptly, and we all look at her with big, expecting eyes.

"Uhm, well, okay...how about truth or dare?" She asks hesitantly and we all look at each other for confirmation.

I didn't mind, maybe I can find out more about her whereabouts and her arm injury.

Even if it must be through a child game, so be it.

"Okay, sure." I agree and everyone nod and hum together.

We all scurried together in a circle and argued about who will start first.

It was a few disagreements and laughter, but after a while we settled on someone.

Me.

My eyes scans over everyone's faces and lands on Bianca's.

I want to know where the hell she was and with who.

"Bianca! Truth...or dare?" I ask and give her a devious smirk.

She giggles and pretends to be deep in thought with her index finger tapping her chin.

"Well, since I only have four truths, I might start with a dare," she grins, "Dare, Julia."

I had to admit, I was a little disappointed in her choice, but I can still get the truth out of her.

"I dare you to tell me where you were when we were at the carnival, and you may only speak the truth," I watch her closely and catch her eyes moving quickly to Hunter.

Ah ha, again with that speciousness.

"I-i... I was meeting someone..." She stutters and I glare at her.

She sighs and starts again, "Okay, we are friends and we did promise never to lie. I am part of a gang...I got part of it when I switched schools." She sees the look on my face and quickly started talking again.

"No! Not like Aiden's...we are the gang who works alongside the police and FBI." She tries to comfort me, "We are set out to find other gangs who will kill and rob instantly. Hunter is also one of us, and so is Tyler. Stephanie could have been, but she can't be under a lot of pressure since she -" Bianca stops talking and I frown.

"'Since she' - what?" I asked and Stephanie scooted closer to me.

She placed her hand over mine that was resting next to me on the floor.

"Amanda was right, Julie...I am pregnant." She confirms and I stare at her, "I just want to finish high school, and it isn't long now. I want to have my dream Prom night, and I can't let anyone know of this," she explains slowly.

"Oh, I know you are." I nod.

"How does Amanda know then?" I ask and Steph looks at Tyler, who gives her a smile.

"Amanda heard us talking at school, and ever since then she used it against us." She explains further, but I have so much more questions.

Where's the money to take care of the baby?

How come I never heard of this gang?

Are they enemies with Aiden's gang?

Are there even "good" gangs?

Are they making it up?

But most importantly...

Will I have to join?

__________________________________

DominiqueBerning9, happy birthday girlllllll, here's my present to you since you love this book so much.

I love you all so much, thanks for reading xxxxx

(Edited.)