Chapter Fourteen:

Chapter Fourteen:

"Monday!" Tyler exclaims, flapping his arms about and Steph rolls her eyes.

Most probably doubting why she even loves him.

That's right.

I am hanging with Hunter's friends.

Trust me, I am starting to regret it, don't you worry.

But Stephanie said she wants to be there for me, and Tyler said to make this "boyfriend" act seem realistic, I must.

"More like Moanday," I groan, and Tyler wiggles his eyebrows.

I glare at him for making my sarcasm dirty and Hunter laughs loudly.

Averting my gaze from Tyler, I look at the building in front of me.

Hunter came to fetch me at my house, and I am relieved that no one are outside of the school on this Monday morning.

It's a few minutes before the first bell, and I can feel the nervous ball in my stomach.

Hey! I also have feelings.

"Ty, if you want to live, I suggest you stop," Hunter chuckles and stands next to me.

He looks at me and smiles (I will not fall for him), "You ready, princess?" Maybe you already have.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me that?" I ask, irritated, crossing my arms.

He smirks, "A lot, because I am not stopping." I roll my eyes and feel his arm circle my waist.

I feel the fluttering in my stomach and beg for it to stop.

Come on, Jules! It's only an act!

I fall into step with Hunter as we make our way to the two huge school doors, that now seems so far away...

°•○●°•○●Lunch Time○●°•○●°•

The rumours were spreading like a wildfire.

There was no chance Aiden could possibly miss it, and I must admit.

It's working.

I haven't heard from Aiden ever since we broke up, but I am getting tired of everyone believing him when he says, "ShE wAnTs Me BaCk." bullshit.

Thank you, Hunter for being a dumb smart ass.

I make my way to the cafeteria, only to be push roughly to the side.

I grunt and look up, looking into the chocolate brown eyes of a blond.

I never noticed her before.

"Sorry. You should watch where you're walking," she sneers, and I take a step closer to her.

Who does she think she is to talk to me like that?

She eyes me, "Listen, Julia? Right?" She pauses, "Everyone might fear you because of your reckless behaviour and being the bad boy's ex, but I don't." She states and I frown for a moment.

A smirk makes its way to my lips.

"Wise ass?" I just have to ask, and I know I caught her off guard by the expression on her face, "Okay, sweetie. You can be brave by talking to me like that, but you don't want to be on the same path as Amanda." I snap.

"Oh, honey. I'm not that low," she growls and turns away.

I could easily see she isn't like the other girls in school.

She doesn't dress to impress, but boy, she sure does.

I roll my eyes; I am about to enter the cafeteria when (Again) I am stopped.

But this time by Steph.

Her hand rests on my wrist.

"Did she bother you?" Steph's looking in the direction where the chocolate eye girl had left in.

"No?"

It's more a question than an answer, but I don't know why Steph seems so protective all sudden.

It's not like that princess could possibly be part of a gang...right?

Jules, what has the world taught you so far? Don't judge a book by its cover.

Right.

"Who was she?" The burning question finally escapes my lips and Steph peeks at me, then sighs.

"That," she nods her head in the direction, "was Bianca Swansea. She has been in her own little world ever since she got here. Hunter had caught feelings for her once, but she only wanted to be friends. She seems like a total bitch at first, but I am sure once she warms up to you, she'll be fine." She smiles and starts walking to the cafeteria doors.

Finally! Food!

I relax my shoulders and follow her closely.

Bianca remains in my mind, but I am sure to eat first before I figure her out.

(Edited.)