Epilogue

Something other than secrets.

What happened to Julia Roberto and Hunter James?

After breaking up with her crazy ex, Julia was met with all sorts of drama.

Everyone wanted to know what was the "bitch" of the school's secret, in the meantime Hunter just wanted to get to know her.

Julia's parents seemed to have a lot of issues, and it affected her in emotional ways.

Her two best friends stabbed her in the back, and in return she got an entire new friendship group.

She also fell in love.

Oh!

And don't forget about her crazy ex and ex best friend kidnapping her.

But what had happened to all these unique characters?

_______________________________________

Hunter's POV:

I walk towards my car, fiddling with the keys in the process.

"Hey!"

I ignore the voice behind.

It is probably one of the many homeless around here who doesn't even want to get a job.

Believe me, I asked multiple of them to paint a room, or my fence and the flat out refused.

Even with pay!

"Hey! I am talking to you."

A hand grabs my shoulder and I spin around to face the stranger.

Or not so stranger.

Robbie Wesley, one of Aiden's gang members from school is staring me straight in the eyes.

"You arrested Aiden, and now Joe too?" He is glaring at me with blood red eyes.

"Joe was stealing from a local supermarket. It is my job to arrest him." I state flatly and turn to leave, but he grabs me again.

"You already arrested our leader." He says in a low voice.

"Why can't you just leave us be?" I want to laugh out loud.

Leave people be when they aren't obeying the law?

When I joined the FBI gang to fight crime under cover, I wanted to stop crime.

I did my job well in high school and after graduating with Aiden in jail for assaulting and kidnapping someone, I got immediate promotion.

The FBI gang is an undercover agency for teenagers who wants to work alongside the good guys and fight the bad guys, like Aiden.

_______________________________________

Julia's POV:

500 words with the title "What about me?"

I stare at the paper, not a single sentence that I am trying to write makes sense.

Why would they give me such a stupid topic?

"What about me?" I say out loud, trying to at least form something in my head.

"What about me, James?" I shake my head and bite my lip.

"What about me? I like jazz music and grilled cheese sandwiches." I frown at that, and a bark of laughter catches my attention.

I turn around to face Angelic, my roommate.

"What is so funny, Anne?" I raise a brow and she push her head into her pillow, probably trying not to laugh.

"Why would you choose Lit, if you can't make a story out of a simple sentence?" She raises her head and leans into her hand.

"Well?"

I sigh and lean my head against the tabletop.

"Being a writer is complicated. A thousand stories come to mind, but not one seems fit." I close my eyes, "And a thousand stories come to mind, but it is hard picking a title that fits." I look up at her.

"What about me?" She stares at me and blinks once.

Twice.

"What about you?" She asks back after a beat of silence, and I groan.

Fucking great.

"Nothing comes to mind?" I ask her and grab another energy bar.

I am addicted to these things ever since I started Uni.

My grandfather took me back with him to Australia after I graduated to study here further.

I am enjoying the different world that I experience here, but I miss home.

___________________________________________________________________

Book link: https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/226130205-something-other-than-secrets-sequel-to-my-little