Chapter Thirty-Six:

Chapter Thirty-Six:

"You look fucked."

Tyler smirks, but the smile doesn't reach his eyes, "Gee, thanks I feel so much better." I say sarcastically but smile still.

"We're getting you home." He mutters with kindness, "It's five in the morning and your parents are probably worried sick. I am getting to the hospital so that I can check on Stephanie." He explains, turning on the engine when Hunter gets in next to me.

He pulls me closer to him, "What's wrong with Stephanie?" I ask, leaning my head against Hunter's shoulders.

My headache is still there.

I am overdosing on a lot of pain killers as soon as I get home.

I wince slightly when Hunter places his arm around my ribs.

She made sure to hurt me everywhere.

"She might lose our baby because of this stress." Tyler explains, and I feel guilt wash over me.

I will be the reason if they lose their little bundle of joy.

I feel the tears overwhelm me and turn my face to Hunter's chest.

The sobs breaks loose, and Hunter tries to comfort me with soothing words and strokes on my back, cheeks and arms.

I soon dose off with a sick feeling in my stomach and Hunter's arms around me.

A bittersweet feeling.

___________________________________

I feel soft lips touching my forehead, then my left cheek, then my nose, then my other cheek.

My eyes flutters open and I look into Hunter's warm hazel eyes.

Those eyes I love so much.

I grab hold of him around his neck and kiss his lips.

Realizing that I am on a bed I pull him closer and wrap my legs around his waist.

He groans and nips my lip slightly.

I ignore the pain that it gives me and scratch his back slightly.

I feel his hand on my stomach.

My dress is gone and replaced with my pyjama shirt and shorts.

I feel even more excited when I think about Hunter undressing me.

The pain and stiffness in my body has numbed and it is replaced by desire.

Desire for this amazing man hovering over me.

"Take me..." I whisper when his lips go to my neck.

He moans a reply and I let myself go.

__________________________________

After pulling my clothes back on and Hunter getting dressed too, I hear a knock on my bedroom door.

I found out in the heat of the moment that we were in my bedroom.

"Come in!" I answer and Bianca pushes the door open.

She looked at my bed that was untidy and then at Hunter's messy hair.

She skips my hair completely.

"Right, okay..." She trails off, "Tyler just wants you to know that the baby is fine." She smiles lovingly.

"She's healthy and will be born on the right time." I feel relief and the guilt washes away.

She will be okay.

Wait.

"She?" I ask with a smile and Bianca nods her head, grinning as well.

Hunter wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head in the crook of my neck.

He plants a soft kiss in my neck, and I smile softly.

I am happy.

The baby is safe.

I am safe.

Aiden and Amanda are in jail.

My parents are happy.

I feel a light feeling that I have never felt in my life. A feeling of total bliss.

I realise that I finally have what I always wanted – not a normal life because nothing is normal about life – but happiness.

(Edited.)