victor zsasz 2

Work had been hell. I'd kicked my heels off as soon as I'd walked in the door and they lay haphazardly in the entry hallway. At this point I'm tired, my feet are sore, and I just want to forget today as quickly as possible. I'd bought take out on my way out of the office and it sat on the table waiting for me to eagerly dig in. The apartment is quiet except for the sounds of me shuffling around in the kitchen.

"That smells good." A voice says behind me.

I jump up dropping my fork and causing my chair to tip over in the process. I turn around to find none other than Victor Zsasz standing a few inches away from me.

"What are you doing here?"

Victor laughs. It's the same unsettling laugh I heard the first time I met him. He's watching me intently with those large unblinking eyes of his. His eyes are just as unsettling as his laugh and I find it hard to maintain eye contact.

"What's for dinner?"

He takes a step towards me and I automatically take a step back. The table's edge digs into my backside.

"How'd you get in?"

I scoot against the side of the table, trying to get into a more open area and put some distance between us. As I'm doing so I feel the sharp edge of a knife glide across the flesh of my thumb. I try to keep my face and my body neutral as I pick up the knife and hide it behind my back.

"Same as always."

There were at least three times before that I had known Victor was in my apartment. Something about his response makes me think that he's been here more times than that.

"How many times have you been here?"

He shrugs.

"It's always at night. When you're asleep." He replies with a smile. "Except the other night."

He's standing directly in front of me now and he's succeeding in slowly backing me up against a wall. I consider trying to make a run for it and heading for the door, but to do that I would have to run past him.

"Stop." I say brandishing the knife out in front of me. "Don't come closer."

His smile gets bigger.

"That's cute."

He grabs my wrist and twists. Hard.

"Ah!" I cry as I drop the knife.

I can feel his eyes studying my face as he drops my wrist. Fear and panic spread through my body, but before I can make a move his hand wraps around my throat. A broken noise escapes my lips as he shoves me until my back is flush with the wall. I see no malice in his eyes, but he does this for a living and he's the best. Besides there's always that little bit of crazy in his eyes.

"I was here the other night. When you couldn't sleep." He says. "I watched you touch yourself."

His free hand slides under my dress and up the inside of my thigh with the lightest touch. My eyes flicker up to his for a brief second. He's still watching me with that unwavering gaze, smile still on his face. This time I can't look away. It's as if something in his eyes has locked on to mine and won't let me go. He strokes the side of my neck with his thumb and loosens the grip he has on my throat, but not by much.

"I didn't realize what you were doing at first, but then you made that lewd little sound and it dawned on me."

He brings a finger up to stroke me through the fabric of my underwear. I gasp.