total control ~harvey dent

"Why do we need a video camera?" you asked, looking sceptically at Harvey's purchase.

"You're always telling me how good the videos and photos are on your phone." you continued. Harvey had one of those new-fangled smartphone.

"They are, babe, but it won't do what I want. I want to film us." He smirked as his brown eyes looked mischievously at you.

Wide-eyed you looked at him and then kissed him roughly. "I love you Harv. That's so hot. What do you want to film?" you breathed.

"Mmmm, I leave that up to you, babe. You come up with something amazing for our first home video." Harvey said before kissing you lovingly on your forehead.

***

For several weeks you thought about what would be interesting and different to film. And one day it finally occurred to you.
Leaving work early one day, you claimed an appointment you couldn't get out of. Harvey had given you a doubtful look, but said nothing.
You prepared for Harvey's arrival, setting the stage and you looked pleased at your image in the mirror. You had a feeling he would enjoy it quite a lot.

Sitting on the couch, you waited nervously for Harvey to come home. You were worked up at the thought of all the sex you were gonna have, and you hoped Harvey would be home soon. Biting your lip you slowly let your fingers slip in between your folds and rubbed your clit. It felt good – really good – you thought of Harvey and all the things you wanted your lover to do to you tonight. With a deep sigh you let go of your clit, not wanting to come before Harvey even got home.

Finally you heard Harvey's key in the lock and stood up, ready to blow his mind. You headed to the bedroom for a moment and turned the camera on, then returned to the living room, standing in the center of the room.

Harvey entered, saying as he came, "That appointment thing was total bullshit,_____, and don't you pretend... holy. fucking. shit."

He stopped in his tracks and stared at you. You were wearing leather boots that went up to your knees, fishnet stockings, Harvey took a deep breath – a leather mini-skirt, and a fucking corset. It was blue, laced in the front, and had lace at the edges. Black lace crossed the blue, and you looked stunning, the corset pushed up your breasts into a very pronounced cleavage.

Harvey got hard so fast, so fast he got dizzy and nearly fainted. It took him several long moments to take in the rest of your attire. You were wearing a collar – a blue one that matched the corset, soft-looking, touch of lace – with a leash in your hands. You had fishnet gloves and the usual bright red lipstick. Harvey actually whimpered.

"_____?" he asked breathlessly.

"Tonight," you said sultry, "you're in total control, sir."

Harvey grabbed you and pulled you in to a rough, desperate kiss.

"Oh God,_____," he said, pushing his hard dick against your sex.

"I do have one request baby," you said. "Dress up, too. Your sexy outfit, please, love."

"You bet," Harvey said and kissed you again. He headed to the bedroom, quickly put on his tight jeans, took off his shirt and slipped his sexy leather jacket on. You trailed into the bedroom after him.

Harvey turned around to find you on your knees, leash attached to your collar.

Holy shit.

Demurely you rested your hands on your thighs, waited patiently, and Harvey swallowed hard. He had so many ideas of what to do to you.

"I'm in charge?" he asked hoarsely.

"Completely... sir," you purred, your voice dripping sex.