happy birthday~ victor

The warm water streamed down your body and you let it relax your tired limbs. Finally this week was over and you could spend the entire weekend with you boyfriend. You smiled when you thought of what Victor might have planned for your birthday today, the only thing he said was that he would take care of everything. Finishing of, you got out of the shower and put on a robe.

Exiting the bathroom you were surprise to see that the bedroom was now lit with dozens of candles that were spread across the room that basked the room in a sensual glow. Lying completely naked, with his arms behind his head like he was sunning at the beach, was Victor and stared at you with a wicked smirk on his face. When he noticed you stared at him from across the room, he took it upon himself to crawl over to you from across the bed, sitting up on his knees as he pulled you towards him.

"Victor," you asked as he pulled you down on the bed. "What's going on?"

"I told you I would take care of everything, didn't I?" He purred into your ear as he started to pull the robe of your body, your skin still wet and fragrant from your shower. "Since it's your birthday, I wanted to try something special." His head dipped into the junction between your shoulders and neck as he started to nip at your skin playfully. "You smell so delicious. I could just eat you up." His words sent shivers down your already sensitive skin.

Victor pulled the robe of your body in full, tossed it away while you hastily put your wet hair up in a clip. When you looked up, he was moving a cart, that you hadn't noticed until now, closer to the bed. On the cart there was a covered tray.

"What's on the cart?" You asked softly while soaking in the sight of Victor's naked butt in front of you. You would never get tired of that view. He turned around with a smirk and uncovered the first tray.

"First we have dinner, and then we have dessert." He embellished dessert with a wink and a heady feeling of anticipation began to buzz around your body. You looked over at the cart and your eyes shot open in surprise when you saw all the different kinds of sushi that he'd ordered for your meal.

"Now, lie down." He commanded to you and you looked up at him puzzled while he towered over you.

"What?"

"You heard what I said. Lie down." His orders was quite the turn on and a rush of heat went through your body. You made yourself comfortable on the sheets while Victor started to strategically place pieces of sushi on your body. First, he placed a salmon roll on each of your breasts, covering your nipples. Then, he placed California rolls down your stomach until it created a trail to your navel. Unagi rolls were decorating your shoulders, and he placed yellow-tail sashimi down your bare arms. You started to giggle when he filled your bellybutton with soy sauce, and felt a thrill of excitement when he finished and turned you into a human buffet table. He looked at you hungrily while you tried not to move. Your laughter had almost caused the soy sauce to spill from your navel.

"So you've made me into your buffet table, are you gonna eat me up?" You asked playfully and he smiled.

"Not yet, dinner first and then dessert."

Dinner was rather tame as he took turns feeding you the food that he'd placed on you, dipping the sushi in your bellybutton first before feeding it to you. He made you lick the excess rice off his fingers or any soy sauce that managed to drip off the food as you both ate the sushi. You were wondering when things were going to get more exciting, but the prospect of dessert made your imagination go wild. The sushi was delicious and when all of it was gone, he grabbed you by the abdomen and licked all of the excess soy sauce of your skin, savouring the salty flavour and made your body tingle in pleasure. When his tongue started trailing lower on your skin, you knew that things were about to get fun.
He placed kisses down the length of your thighs and your head started to swim at the possibilities. When he pulled away without warning, you had to stifle a wanton moan and he'd barely even touched you!