possessive~ victor

The midnight breeze swept over your overheated body, made your skin tingle and small goose bumps appear all over your body. That was probably not because of the chilly air though, but because of what just had taken place only minutes ago.

Victor was right in front of you now, looking dangerously sexy, the moonlight being the only thing lighting over the dark alley. It made his eyes seem even darker and the blood pouring from the wound on his arm glow in a scarlet glimmer.

"You are full of surprises, _____but I'd rather you didn't kiss anyone else. You're fucking mine!" Victor's cave man instincts kicked in, amplified by his vicious nature, made him practically growl at you, the thought of your lips on anybody else's woke something primal, animalistic in him, a jealousy that he couldn't explain. The sense of possessiveness took over him, the darkness inside of him screaming to slam you against the wall and fuck you senseless.

"P-please Victor. We broke up a month ago. I-I can kiss who ever I like."

You stuttered out your words as your eyes darted back and forth from him and your date for the evening, now laying lifeless on the ground further down the alley. The fight had been over quickly yet the man had been able to cut Victor's arm before Victor burrowed his knife into his chest.

Victor's fingers were wrapped around your throat in an instant, his angry eyes drilled into yours and your heartbeat was going crazy as you clutched at his now blood covered hand.

"YOU broke up little girl, not we. I told you when you left that I would never let you leave. Now you brought this upon yourself. His death is on your hands, not mine," gritted Victor.

Wide-eyed you looked at him while you gasped for air and your eyes darkened to almost black. It wasn't just fear that you felt, you lusted for this man, you craved for him, to feel him inside you. To your own deep horror you realized you were just as depraved as he was.

Victor released his grip around your throat and roughly pressed his mouth against yours all while he swept you off your feet -literally- and pushed you against the wall. The kiss was brutal as if he was punishing you, the bruising force only turned you on even more and you wrapped your legs around his torso.

"Fuck, Victor!" You moaned as you felt your back press into the cold brick of the wall, his tongue, hands and basically his entire body dominated yours and you surrendered, already too damn horny to back down. Deep inside your consciousness you wondered how the hell you could do what you were about to do. To fuck this man who just killed your date? But yet here you were, pressed up against a wall, moaning and about to have sex in a dark alley where people could easily see you, with a dead body only meters away from you, getting it on with the most deadly man in Gotham.

"I'm not the one to share." Victor roared at you, pressed his groin into you and smirked as the smell of your arousal spiked the air, driving him insane. The blood rushed through your veins, your chest heaved and your breathing was labored due to his proximity and the intimacy of your touches. Victor ignored the pain in his arm and gripped your wrists, pinned them high above your head, his lips an inch away from your ear, his teeth closed over your lobe as you moaned, your legs bringing him closer.

"Are you going to punish me, Victor?" you purred, the thoughts of your dead date was gone, lost in your deep and pure desire. Victor pressed his lips on yours,kissed you hard, one of his hands still gripped your wrists and the other sneaked in between them. He pulled back just a little so that his hand found the zipper of your dress and practically ripped it, leaving you exposed to the midnight air and his intense gaze. You gasped as the dress pooled down at your feet and you were left in only your tiny lacy lingerie. He was intoxicated with the smell of your arousal and he knew for a fact that you thrived in the rough treatment.