jim x oswald

"Really Jim? Another favour?" Oswald snickered as he looked up somewhat disappointed at the detective standing beside him. "This is starting to get old, my dear friend."

Jim clenched his jaw tightly and gave Penguin an irritated glance where he sat at the crowded bar. There was always these taunting words between them, wasn't it? Always some little display of power.

"Yeah...well, I need an invitation to the Foxglove." said Jim with a strained voice. He hated that he needed to come here again but he'd ran out of options.

Oswald chuckled lightly, "My, my...another one? Aren't we being a naughty detective." Penguin's green orbs sought for Jim's blue ones in the dimly lit club. There was a wicked glimpse in his gaze and Jim caught it immediately, causing a frown on his stern face.

"It's for work." Jim stated shortly, making Cobblepot chuckle again.

"Of course!...I know that!" he said, feeling quite amused over Jim's grumpy expression. But Oswald felt another feeling stir inside his gut as well. A feeling he'd had towards the detective for quite some time. Even though these favours started to get tiresome, seeing the blonde man never did. In fact, every encounter with him only increased Oswald's interest. And his interest was so much more than a friend's.

"Maybe I can get something sweet in return for this favour." The crime lord thought mischievously as his gaze trailed over the other man's body and he wondered if Jim felt the same as he? Did Jim get the same dizzy feeling every time they were in the same room together? Did his heart pound faster whenever they were close? Was his breathing reduced into shallow puffs of air at the mare sight of him?

Somehow Oswald doubted that. But he could still hope, could he not?

"So?..." Jim asked after the awkward silence where Oswald seemed to study him so intensely, piercing eyes cutting through meat and bone. It made him uncomfortable. The silence. The lingering green eyes. It made him shift his legs when the black haired man's gaze burned hole into his skin. It made him hate himself for the heat that raged inside his blood, streaming into every inch of his body and woke something else up, something hard and twitching...

"Yes!...yes of course. Consider it done." Oswald smiled and gave Jim a friendly gaze before taking a quick glance at his crotch. A delightful spark shimmered in his eyes and Oswald felt a warm gush of heat rush through his body and settle between his legs.

Was that?...Another glance made him certain and confidant grew in Oswald's heart. Yes, he could definitely get something sweet tonight.

Jim's returned the smile with shaky lips, nervous over Cobblepot's eyes on him. "Thank you." he rasped and then paused, dreaded what he had to ask. He glanced sideways as he watched Penguin take another sip of his wine, slowly tracing his tongue over his lower lip afterwards.

"And what do you want in return?" Jim murmured hoarsely and cleared his throat when he finally was able to drag his gaze away from Oswald's sweet tongue.

Sweet!!? Jim shrugged those thoughts away with a panicking flicker in his eyes. Why did he have such thoughts?

Oswald smiled lightly against the glass, this was his chance, it was now or never and Oswald was determined to take it. When would he ever get such an opportunity again? Oswald turned his head and gave Jim a knowing look. "Well, old friend. I've done so many favours for you, and never gotten anything in return, so - "

"That's not true, and you know - "

Oswald hushed him with a raised hand and glared irritated at him. Jim grew silent instantly and looked sternly at him. What the hell was wrong with him? How could this little man gain such power over him?