provoke~ oswald

Admiring yourself in the mirror, how the blouse and skirt clung to your figure attractively, you smirked. Oswald would enjoy unwrapping this tonight. While spritzing on a bit of his favourite perfume and basking in it, the phone rang.

"Hello darling." It was Oswald. "I'm so sorry. I can't make it tonight. This meeting-"

You cut him off, "Are you serious?"

"I'm sorry. It's just something has come up and I need to have a meeting with my people." Oswald tried to explain, but you would have none of it.

"Whatever, Cobblepot. Guess I'll just stay home." You snapped, hanging up on him. Frustrated and irritated that you had gone through the entire process of making sure everything was not only perfect for tonight, but that you had gone to so much effort to be flawless tonight. Not to mention the incredibly expensive lingerie you bought just for him and this occasion.

With an angry scoff you tugged off your skirt and unbuttoned the blouse, tossing it to the floor, kicking it out of your way with the black and red Louboutin heels you adored. Turning to your full length mirror you studied yourself.

The black and purple bra pushed your assets up teasingly, and you played with the straps. It was easy to imagine how you would have done the same for Oswald, had he been there. Running hands down your body, toying with the garter belt and suspenders holding up your sheer black stockings you turned to admire how your plump ass was accentuated by the delicate lace of your matching panties. Running hands through your hair, rifling it as though it had been Oswald to turn it into such a sensual mess, lips pouting in a seductive manner, you came to a decision.

Oswald Cobblepot was going to regret cancelling.

"I'll show you." You spitefully boasted at yourself, sliding on a midnight blue trenchcoat and securing it tightly. What a surprise this would be for him.

Leaving your apartment you hailed a cab to take you to Oswald's mansion. "Going somewhere nice?" The driver asked.

"Something like that. I'm making a statement to someone tonight." On your way out of the taxi, the driver caught sight of the smooth expanse of skin between the top of your stockings and panties when your jacket caught on the way out. "Make him pay darling. Any man who leaves a woman like you hanging, doesn't deserve you." He advised with a knowing look.

You winked, "Oh he will pay."

Heels clicking dangerously announced your presence down the hallway of Oswald's mansion. The few people who were loitering about moved quickly out of your way. Even Gabe didn't give protest when you motioned for him to open the door. "Don't mind if I borrow this, now do you?" You ran a finger over the gun holstered at his hip. He smiled, "I have a feeling I know exactly what you're going to do darling. Go ahead."

"I want everyone out of this room in exactly one minute." You announced, striding in. The occupants of the table looked confused and wary. Sighing, you raised the gun and shot the ceiling above them, raining plaster down. "Now."

Oswald looked furious. His hands gripped the chair and his jaw was clenched tight. The men and women of the table quickly filed out, some warily, while other shot curious glances at you. Oswald and Victor were the only ones that remained. "Victor, if you please. Take this with you as well." Shooting him a stern look, you motioned for him to leave as well, holding out the revolver to him. The hitman gave one of his small smiles, and stealthy moved out, grasping the gun as he passed you.

At the click of the door closing, you turned your attention to Oswald, cocking a hip, knowing full well he was about to start yelling.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Oswald hissed, glaring daggers at you, pushing his chair out.