victor~ under the sheets

"Who the hell is this?"

Victor's soft voice startled you and you turned your head to see him standing at the doorway. You were sitting on the couch drinking coffee with an old friend from high school, chatting about old times. Smiling, you got up and walked over to Victor to leave a soft kiss on his lips. Victor on the other hand, never left his dark eyes from the guy sitting on his couch, talking to his girl.

"Victor, this is John, an old friend from high school. John, this is my boyfriend Victor." John got off the couch and walked towards the two of you with his hand stretched out at Victor and smiled.

"Nice to meet you Victor." he said kindly. Victor only stared angrily at his hand and John slowly lowered it, "Uhm...so..."

"Friend huh?" Victor gritted, "tell me babe, how many times have you fucked him?"

You sighed and shook you head and John looked very confused at Victor, "W-what, we have never..."

Victor chuckled, "Yeah...like I would believe that..." His eyes filled with anger as he stared down at John.

John started to look really nervous and smiled timidly at him.

"I think is best if you go John." He looked hesitantly at you and glanced over at Victor before looking back at you.

"Are you sure?" he said and placed his hand on your shoulder. Instantly your head snapped up just in time to see Victor's eyes turn black and his fist hitting John straight over the nose. John fell down to the floor and cried out in agony, nose bleeding, leaving red drops on the floor.

"What the hell Victor!" you yelled and kneeled down beside John. You looked angry up at Victor but he only stared in anger back at you. You helped your friend up and got him some tissue for his bleeding nose.

"It's for the best if you go," you said again. John looked concerned at you but after a quick glance at Victor, he nodded and you followed him to the door. When you closed the door after him you turned around and leaned against it.

"You left a blood stain on the floor
You set your sights on him
You left a hand print on the door"

"Like all the boys before,
Like all the boys before."

Sighing, you crossed your arms and looked at your boyfriend. "Victor you can't keep doing this. I can't even have friends over and you immediately think that I slept with them."

Victor prowled towards you and leaned over you with his hand on the door above your head. Slowly he let a finger stroke you gently on the arm and his eyes followed his movements all the way up to your chin where he lifted it gently with his finger, his dark eyes filled with desire. His touch left goose bumps all over you.

"You are mine. Only mine," he husked and leaned down to leave soft kisses on your throat. You moaned lowly and grabbed a hold of his smooth head.

"We have to talk about this," you whispered but tilted your head further back to give Victor more access to your neck.

"Talk...Later," Victor grunted before he lifted you up in his arms and carried you to the bedroom. And you surrendered. Somehow Victor always manage to leave you like putty in his hands, you melted away under his touch and all your thoughts faded away to oblivion.

"This is our luck baby, running out
Our clothes were never off."

Victor slowly undressed you, scaled of piece by piece until you layed naked before him.