master~ victor

When Victor first asked you out on a date, you were surprised to say the least. Of course you had noticed his eyes on you as you worked the bar at Oswald's but you never thought he would actually ask you out. Ask for a quickie in the alley behind the club, yes that you could believe, but never something more. And you had checked him out to of course. He was just your kind of man, a sexy bad boy with a hard attitude and looked like he could be into the same sexual things as you. You had talked a couple of times at the bar, but it was really hard to get through his shell and find out something personal about him, he wasn't that kind of guy who would talk about that kind of stuff. So when the question came one day, you were caught off guard and didn't know what to say.

***

Victor sat at the bar as usual, like he always did when he would visit the club. His dark eyes lingered over your body that were fitted into a black pencil skirt and white blouse. The way he slowly looked you over, really examined your every feature, every curve of your body made your heart race wildly against your ribcage. You could feel how flushed you were and didn't dare to look at him because you were certain that he knew exactly how he affected you. Lucky for you, the bar was quite crowded so you could ignore your heated body as you were busy serving drinks to people. But finally, Victor waved you over and you took a deep breath before walking over to him.

"Another," was the only thing he said.

"Of course sir," you replied with a smile and poured him another whiskey.

"Call me Victor." His eyes bore into yours and with a blush, you looked surprised back at him.

"W-what?"

"That is my name," he stated.

"O-okay, Victor," you smiled shyly and looked down, of course you knew his name, everyone working here knew who he was.

"What's yours?"

"What?"

"Name?"

"Oh," you blushed at your own stupid awkwardness towards this man, "It's ____."

Victor only nodded and took another sip from his whiskey.

"Go out with me."

Now you couldn't help but to stare at him in shock, "W-what?"

"GO out with me," he said more firmly.

He was already showing promising sides of domination and his demanding words heated your body even more and you felt how a slight wetness damped your panties. You stroke a stray of hair behind your ear and smiled shyly at him again.

"Yes," was all you could say.

"Good. I'll pick you up tomorrow night," he said before he stood up and started walking away.

"B-but you have to get my address, you shouted after him.

Victor turned around and smirked at you, "I already know where you live." And with that he left you staring in disbelief after him.

***

And here you were a month later, in your apartment as you had invited him in, hoping for this to be your first time together. The second you walked through the door, he pushed you against the wall and his lips found yours in a hungry devour making you moan into his mouth. Victor's hand cupped your breast and you arched your back, pressing your hips into his hardness. But when things got heated and his hand were under your skirt, trailing up your thighs, you had to stop him.

"Listen Victor, I think you should know...I'm not exactly normal, I like things kinky. I mean, I'm into a little bondage and being submissive. If that bothers you, I just want to throw that out there up-front. I don't want...to make things weird," you finished lamely.