victor is addicted~

It was just another day at work and the place was crowded as usual. Being a waitress at Oswald's was a stressful job, but you were fast and good at what you did.

"Robert, can I get two beers and two glasses of wine please," you said to the bartender and smiled.

"Of course sweetie, coming right up!" He flashed a smile back at you before he poured the drinks and placed them on a tray, "Here you go."

"Thank you Robert." You grabbed the tray and started walking over to the table that ordered the drinks.

"Come with me...now."

The dark voice that whispered in your ear startled you and you almost dropped the tray with drinks onto the floor, the warm breath against your ear sent shivers down your spine and you shuddered.

"Damnit Victor! Don't scare me like that," you scolded at him while you balanced the tray, trying not to drop it. You turned around and met his dark gaze, "I can't now, can't you see that?"

Victor eyes drilled into yours and you could feel your knees wobble, his eyes always made you weak. But you didn't falter, you stood your ground and looked rebelliously back into his eyes. A smirk formed on his lips and he darted out his tongue to the corner of his mouth, but his eyes got even darker and you knew all too well what that meant.

"Girl...when I say you will come whit me now...you WILL come NOW," he gritted.

"I'm working Victor. I can't just leave," you sighed and turned your back to him. Instantly you felt his strong hand around your arm and he pulled you in close to his body.

"Am I going to have to teach you a lesson girl?" he whispered menacing into your ear and wide-eyed you looked around the room. People at the tables had noticed what happened between you and was looking, whispering to each other.

"Please Victor...not here. I will go with you...just let me get this drinks out first, okay?" you whispered back to him and after a moment of total silence in the whole room, he finally let go of your arm.

"The usual place," he whispered before he let you go. You closed your eyes and you could feel him disappear, his dominating presence wasn't there anymore, hovering over you. With a smile on your lips you approached the table.

"I am sorry about that," you excused and served them their drinks. They looked concerned at you but you just brushed them off.

"Don't worry. I know how to handle him." You winked at them and they smiled back at you. It was a lie of course, you had no idea how to handle Victor. They only thing that worked was to obey him and do everything he demanded.

*****
When you finished you hurried down to the wine cellar, you knew what happened if he had to wait too long. Slowly you opened the creaking wooden door and slinked in.

"Victor?"

A pair of strong arms grabbed your waist from behind, pulled you in to a firm chest and feverish lips nibbled your neck, teeth scraping against your skin. You gasped and pushed your ass against his already swollen cock.

Damn how you wanted to hate him! But you didn't, you couldn't. The feelings he stirred up in your body was too addictive, he had invaded your body like a drug and now he was a habit you didn't want to get rid of. Thinking back you didn't even know how this whole thing started. One day you just found yourself in the cellar, blowing him off. And from that point on there was no turning back.

It's not the first time I screw you over
Why are you back here?
I guess that you see something to discover
But there's nothing there