ozzy up in here~!

Why were you here again? Why? Why? WHY? You mentally cursed yourself as you walked down the hallway of the mansion. There was just something that always pulled you back to this place. To him. To this very moment that seemed to repeat itself over and over.

"Ahh...miss _____. So good to see you again." Penguin sat on his throne with his usual glass of red wine twirling in his hand and smiled impishly as you approached him. Two of his goons were standing beside him and started talking quietly to each other upon seeing you.

"Yeah...well...I need a favor Penguin." you said with a strained voice and hastily met this green-blue gaze before looking away again with a sickening feeling in your gut.
You hated that you had to this! You. Fucking. Hated. It!!!

Oswald chuckled lowly and tilted his head upwards as he studied you with interest. What was it you needed this time? Hmh? Another lead on a case he presumed as his eyes slowly caressed your body in those tight, petite little jeans and that black tank top covered by an open leather jacket. He chewed on his inner lip thinking about his hands on your hips, on that pretty little butt and your hard, perky nipples rolling between his fingers...

Oswald snapped out of his thoughts when he felt something stir inside his pants and he cleared his throat. "Leave us!" he ordered his men and they left the room with a quick glance at you. "So...what is it you need this time, my dear?" Oswald snickered and sipped on his wine.

God! How you hated his attitude! But more so, you hated the shivers it caused on your body. And his voice...Every word he spoke electrified your body and you hated it! Hated your body for feeling this way.

Come on girl! Focus!

"I'm having some trouble on a case, maybe you heard about the Black murder?"

Oswald nodded, "Yes, yes I have. You've arrested the husband for the murder on his wife, right?" He placed his glass on the large wooden table and entwined his fingers upon looking composedly at you.

"Mhm...yes. But I don't think it's him. I've got a tip that Mr. Black was heavy in debt with the illegal gambling market. My guess is that his wife got murdered when he couldn't pay back. But I'm not coming any further." Uneased by this whole situation, you were nervously shifting on your legs as your hand was fumbling with the backrest on the nearest chair.

"And now you're coming to me for help. How nice..." Oswald smiled jeeringly, seeing your uneasy manners.

You noticed his mocking tone and clenched your jaw. "So, will you help me?" you gritted.

"Yes...Of course! What are friends for?" Oswald smiled broadly. "I'll send Gabe to see what he can find out."

"Thank you." You smiled politely. "And what do I owe you in return?" you asked dreadfully.

"Friends don't owe each other, silly!" he stated with a wide grin.

You looked slightly confused at him before nodding and turning around, ready to leave. But Oswald was quick to stop you.

"I do wish you would come when you don't need anything. You know, as a friend." He tilted his head and gave you a smug grin.

You looked surprised at him. Friends?

"We're not friends Oswald."

Oswald's smile dropped and he glared angrily at you. Then he grinned maliciously and chuckled.

"Not friends huh? Then I'll guess I will need a favor from you after all."

You cocked an eyebrow and studied him thoroughly. Why were you not surprised? A small chuckle rumbled in your chest and you shook your head slowly.