seduction~ zsasz

"So miss_____. Mr. Lance is here at the club today. You remember what I ordered you to do, right" Your boss, Mr. Cobblepot was standing in front of his desk in his office, his green-blue eyes thoroughly examining your curves. Your were a beauty, he had to admit that, and a charmer. After all, that's why he had employed you in the first place. Your looks and charm could nestle its way into any man's heart. "Or pants," he thought with a chuckle. So obviously you were a good asset when he needed more information on people.

Slowly you sauntered towards your boss with a wicked smirk, your hips swaying back and forth and you could see the little man's adam's apple bobbing when you gently placed your fingers on his chest. Your were almost a head higher than him in your heels, so he had to tilt his head up as he looked into your eyes with his fluttering ones. Oswald then looked down again to stare at your fingers that teasingly played with his tie.

It was so fun to tease him, he just got so nervous every time you came less than a few inches away from him. But most of all, you did it for the bald man standing behind you by the door. You could feel his jealous glare burn into your back as you leaned into Oswald's ear.

"Yes Mr. Cobblepot, I remember. Anything for you, Sir." you purred and your lips brushed lightly against his ear, leaving him with a flustered face as you turned around and met the hitman's dark and angry stare. You flashed him a smile as you approached him.

"Mr. Zsasz." You gave him a short nod when you passed him and you noticed him clenching his fist before you opened the door and left the room. You were perfectly aware of Victor's interest in you, after all, he spent his nights watching over you so none of the men you "seduced" would go too far. Just like Penguin had ordered him to do. So you had seen his dark, almost possessive eyes on you.

If it was up to Victor, his skills would be used in a better way. But as much as he hated to admit it, he had feelings for you and simply couldn't stay away.
Walking across the dance floor, you saw Mr. Lance sitting at the bar and you had to admit, he was an attractive man. Black, curly hair and muscles that could be seen under his expensive black suit. You bit your lip.No, you wouldn't have any objections seducing this man.

Looking back, you met Victor's eyes as he was following you from a distance and you gave him a smug grin before returning your attention to your target. You made sure to sway your hips a little extra, giving Victor a little tease. And for sure, Victor couldn't keep his eyes off your female curves in that black, tight dress.

"Fucking little tease."

"Oh my! I'm so sorry Sir." you apologised to Mr. Lance when you 'accidentally' bumped into him. "God! I'm so clumsy!" You looked up at him and met his dark blue eyes that looked at you with interest. "Did...did I spill anything on you." Your eyes examined his suit.

"No...no, not at all, miss____?"

"Oh good!" you said in relief, "Oh, uhm...my name is _____."

"Nice to meet you _____. My name is Robert." He reached out a hand and you took it with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too Robert."

Victor watched you and Mr. Lance from afar for the next half hour or so and he could feel the rage boil over inside of him for every second that passed. The way Mr. Lance hand rested on your hip, the way you laughed at his jokes and not to mention the way your foot rubbed against his leg. Victor clenched his jaw and closed his eyes as he took a deep breath, trying to calm his anger.

Fuck!! He couldn't take this no more. He just couldn't.

There was no time for you to react when you saw the fear in Robert eyes, before you felt a hand grab your arm in a tight grip.