tell me~ jerome

Jerome stood hidden in the shadows and watched your sleeping form, a smirk on his lips at the sight of your nipples peeking through the white t-shirt. Slowly his gaze wandered over your body, sheets tossed aside and you were moaning, wriggling in your sleep, clearly dreaming something very delicious. Turning onto your stomach, Jerome's eyes lingered on the smooth skin on your naked legs, he licked his lips and smirked.

Oh, how beautiful you would look covered in red carvings, he thought as he flicked the knife in his hand.

There was something different in the air, something lurking in the shadows, something menacing that even managed to crawl deep into your slumbering mind. Tossing and turning in your sleep, haunted by faceless shadows and suddenly you were ripped from your sleep, a heaviness pressed on your body, one hand covered your mouth, and another grasped your hair, pulled your head back sharply. Your arms and legs were pinned down under his weight and you were unable to move. Feeling his breath, hot, on the side of your face, your heart pounded hard in your chest.

In the dim light of the moon gleaming through the window, you could see his red hair, lightly tickling against your cheek. A whisper in your ear, deep and threatening, a voice you would recognize anywhere.

"Scream and I will kill you. Do you understand?"

Tears began streaming down your cheeks, faint whimpers escape from beneath his fingers. Jerome jerked your head back harder.

"Do you understand me?" He growled and you struggled against him to nod your head yes. He dropped your face back into the pillows, gloating with a wicked grin on his face.

"That's a good little kitten"

Jerome released his weight just from your arms, crossed them at the wrists in the middle of your back, and tied them tightly together with a leather restraint. You gasped as he turned you over on to your back and straddled your legs between his knees. Then he leaned in to kiss you but you turned your head to the side.

Jerome chuckled, "Now now little kitten, play nice," he teased, grabbed you by the throat and pressed his mouth violently against yours, biting your lip so hard you swear he must have drawn blood.

He loosened his grip on your throat and you breathed heavily from his forceful behaviour. Jerome reached back to his waistband and pulled out a knife, the dim light in the room barely reflecting its broad blade. Under his weight you were paralyzed, terrified by the sight of the knife, and your entire body began to tremble.

Jerome leaned in to you again, pressed the tip of the blade against your cheek, "Don't ever turn away from me again kitten," he ordered and you looked wide-eyed at him.

He pressed the point of the blade harder against your flesh, dragged it across your jaw, rested it against your throat. You whimpered louder, tears streaming down your face, a weak whisper managed to escape from your lips, "Please."

"Mmmm, that's a good little whore. Beg for it," he chuckled.

Jerome used the blade to cut open the t-shirt you had been sleeping in and pushed the pieces to the side, exposing your full breasts, your bound hands forced your back to arch up deliciously. Closing your eyes in shame, you heard how Jerome started to whistle and slowly traced lines with his knife on your shivering body, from your throat, over your breasts, and down your stomach, resting the cold steel across your waist. You winched from the slight pain and your tears kept trailing down your cheeks. A wild grin spread across Jerome's face as he admired the red traces he left on your skin, not fully penetrating to bleed but enough to leave marks.

He stroked your fleshy mounds, gently at first, then with increased aggressiveness....massaged them roughly, then pinched and twisted your nipples until they stiffened against his fingertips, eliciting a loud moan from you. Jerome took one of the hardened little nubs into his mouth, between his teeth, and bit down hard enough to make you cry out in pain.