Mr. Nygma~

"Oh sweetheart. You have been such a bad girl," Edward husked into your ear as he tied your wrists with the silk ribbon to the headboard. Chewing on your lower lip, you grinded your naked ass against his clothed erection.
This was not your sweet Ed anymore, he was gone, tucked away deep inside Ed's brain. No this was dark Edward, the one who liked to punish you, to have control over your body and the one who didn't tolerated any mistakes. And you had made the biggest one when you forgot, for only a millisecond, to address him properly.

"Yes, yes I have Mr. Nygma," you whispered and Ed smirked widely.

"Mmm...naughty girl."

Ed stood up beside the bed and picked something out of the drawer on the sideboard. When he turned around and you saw him put on his black leather gloves, slowly pulled them on his large palms, your blood started to boil inside your veins.
You squeezed your thighs together, tried to relive you from some of the ache that throbbed between your legs, but it was useless. In fact, it only got worse the more you squeezed. And when Ed said the next magic words, you were lost in your own desire.

"Bad girls must be punished." he husked and slowly stroked his leather covered hand on the curve of your back. The rough sensation of the fabric sent waves of heat though your body and you breathed heavily.

"Yes Mr. Nygma. Please punish me."

Edward chuckled at your eagerness and felt it stir life into his cock. You were always so eager to receive his punishment, to the extent that you sometimes misbehaved on purpose, just to feel the sweet pleasure that pain brought to you.

"You will receive five strokes for your disobedient and you will count every one of them. And remember, use your safe-word if it becomes too much." Ed husked as his hand slowly caressed your ass and cupped one of your ass cheeks.

"Y-yes Mr. Nygma," you stuttered as it became very hard to talk when your whole body were shivering from expectation.

The first slap was hard, just the way you liked it and your body jolted forward in the bed.

"One!" you moaned.

Edward gently caressed the small redness that appeared on your ass before he reared his hand again and slapped you even harder. This time your head bumped into the headboard and you whimpered.

"T-two," you breathed, pussy wet with arousal, the ache so intense you grinded against the mattress.

Once again, Ed touched you gently on the soreness , alternated between pain and gentleness.

The third slap had you banging even harder on the headboard and you bit down on your lip, drawing blood, staining the white sheets with small drops of blood.

"T-three," you moaned and licked of the blood from your lips.

You could hear Edward's staggering breaths as he with soft strokes caressed the red flames on your ass and you felt his eager to finish this. And you were right. As much as Edward loved the sight of you tied up and at his mercy, he wanted nothing more than to fuck you right now. His cock was throbbing so hard that he thought he would cum right then and there, inside his pants.

The last two slaps came in such a rapid speed and force that you just screamed out.

"Unnfh...Four!...Five!" Your pussy were soaking wet with your juices.

Your whole body trembled as it slowly calmed down from the intensity of Edward's punishment. He leaned down, left soft kisses on your red marks, soothed the pain and then reached out to untie your wrists. Then he pulled you up and embraced you in his arms, cradled you as he leaned against the headboard. Gently he stroked your hair and whispered soft words to you.