underwater sirens~ victor

"Victor, I'd like you to stay here this weekend. I have some business out of town and it would ease my worries. As you know, my niece is residing here over the summer. I'd like to make sure she is taken care of in my absence." Don Falcone gave Victor a careful look.

Victor nodded, "Of course Sir. Are there any limitations I should be aware of?"

The Don shook his head, "She may do as she pleases. Within reason of course. I have asked her to limit her ventures to the estate property. Though should she decide to go into the city, I would like you to accompany her."
So it was a babysitting gig. A vein in Victor's forehead pulsed. This was far below his skill set, but the Don asked, and what the Don asked, he got. "Certainly, Sir."

"Ah, here she is now." Falcone smiled in a fatherly manner at the young woman who appeared at the door. Victor was slightly taken aback. She was older then he expected, she was gorgeous and she knew it. He thought the Don's niece would be a young teenager, rather then this vibrant woman standing before them.

"Uncle Carmine," She greeted the Don with a warm smile and easy hug. "And who is this?" Now her attention was on Victor and he cocked his head at her. There was a predatory gleam there, something he recognised in himself.

"My dear, this is Victor Zsasz. He will accompany you this weekend."

"Pleased to meet you Mr. Zsasz." She held out her hand and instead of shaking it, Victor raised it to his lips to kiss the back of it softly. Pulling her hand away gently, she turned to her uncle, "I did tell you I could take care of myself. I don't need a bodyguard."

Falcone merely waved her off, "I know, my dear. But it would ease my mind knowing my best man was with you. Enjoy yourself this weekend, I'll be back on monday. How about we do dinner when I return? There's that new Greek restaurant you mentioned."

"Sounds lovely, Uncle."

x.x

The job seemed easy enough. Until she came out in the morning wearing tight fitting exercise gear and started doing yoga in the middle of the living room. He wasn't sure if it was intentional that she was doing a downward dog pose with her gorgeous ass pressing into the air right in front of him. Or how she showed off exactly how flexible she was. There was no way that any of this could be intentional... right?

She insisted that he join her for everything. Meals, a game of chess (in which she beat him), even just exploring the house. His earlier suspicions were confirmed when they were in the library' she placed her head in his lap as they sat on the couch while she read her book. Victor remained motionless, running through 56 different ways he could kill her in order to keep his mind off how much he'd like to run his hands over her body and kiss those luscious lips. He was on duty and she was being a major distraction. In fact she was being a deliberate distraction.

It was Sunday night now, and she'd been teasing him all day; with her words and her body. Victor had just about had enough. He sat sullenly by the pool, cleaning his gun while he waited for her. She'd insisted that midnight swims were the best kind, especially with a full moon.

Victor's mouth went dry when she walked past him wearing a very revealing bikini. "You call that a swimsuit? Put some clothes on." He muttered, angry at himself for being so tempted by his boss's niece.

"I don't think I will. Anyways... you're off duty now Mr. Zsasz." She glanced up at the clock, it was a minute after midnight. With a sensual smile, she reached behind her and tugged at the strings of her top, letting it drop to the ground. Victor couldn't help himself. He wanted her badly, and it was obvious that she wanted him. The bottoms were next to go and she smirked. "Join me Victor. The water will be nice."