release~ oswald

You didn't know what did it, but it came upon you out of nowhere. Maybe it was because you were watching an action movie with really vivid sex scenes. Maybe it was because you had just finished drinking a glass of wine and everyone knew what wine did to you. Or maybe it was because you and Oswald hadn't had sex in...well you couldn't remember the last time. Oswald was always too occupied with ruling his empire now a day.

But there were this unmistakable, indescribable want pulsing below your stomach.

It was really just the simple fact that you were horny. However, this was stronger than you ever experienced before. The idea of getting off sounded so good right now that you were half-tempted to go to your bedroom and masturbate. But the fear of Oswald coming home scared the shit out of you. With his temper, you didn't know what he would do if he caught you.

But Oswald said he wouldn't be back until well after midnight and it was only 10:30 p.m. right about now. What have you got to lose?

Well, if he walked in on you masturbating, you certainly lose your dignity and all self-respect for yourself. But as you walked into the kitchen to put your empty wine glass in the sink, you felt the slickness between your legs move around and around. It was steady turning into a bigger problem than it usually would be. And if you didn't have an orgasm soon, you wouldn't be able to stop thinking about it. You bit your bottom lip and slid your glance over to the clock on the wall once again.

10:36.

He were in meetings all night. Why would you think he'd be home even a little bit before midnight? Hell. One time his business meetings went on all night and he didn't stumble home until six a.m. You huffed out a breath. Should you chance it? You pictured the dildo you had buried in your closet. Never once had you needed to use it after you got together with Oswald, it was just something that was laying around since the time before him.

But now, you could feel your panties dampening noticeably.

Once again you let your top teeth sink into your bottom lip. You had the whole apartment to yourself for at least another three hours. Shouldn't be too hard to have one orgasm before Oswald got home.

"Fuck it," you growled lowly, feeling another shot of pleasure course through your body at the thought of being caught by Oswald. Fuck being horny.

Walking to your bedroom, you ripped open the closet door and felt your core throb harder as you spotted the box buried beneath a pair of high heeled boots. You grinned and grabbed for it, went over to your bed and emptied the contents of it. Licking over your lips at the sight of the dildo, you grabbed for it eagerly. Fingers wrapped around the base of it, the thought of putting that inside of you made the heat in you panties deepen.

"Shit," you gasped out, feeling like you were going to explode if you didn't relieve yourself of this ache. You took out the toy and lied back against the edge of the bed so your feet were dangling. As you lifted your dress up, goosebumps rose on your skin the moment cold air touched your warm flesh.

You took a deep breath. Were you crazy for doing this?

Hesitantly, you slid your hands under the hem line of your lacy panties and gulped visibly before finally just pushing them down your long legs and let them pool on the ground before your feet. The cool of your apartment that reached the exposed heat between your legs made you shiver. You lined the dildo up with your folds, teased yourself lightly with the head of the toy. Moaning out into the room, your back arched of your bed and you brought your hand down to the base of the toy, flicked the switch up to turn the vibration on.

"Fuck!"
***

Oswald's meetings finished early and he had been very eager to get home to you. The two of you hadn't made love for so long and he could practically feel weeks of build-up arousal strain in his cock, ready to explode. Sometimes, he just had the urge to tie you down and fuck you until there were nothing left. The idea of taking over your body always made a shudder go down his spine and a little tingle hit him right in the crotch. Arriving at the apartment the two off you lived in, Oswald got out of the car and shot a glance up the window. He felt a wave of disappointment when he saw that the lights were out. You were sleeping.