birthday mess~ eddie

Slowly something soft, almost like feathers against your skin, woke you up from your sleep. Opening your eyes you giggled when Ed planted soft kisses on your face, down your neck until his lips found that sensitive spot on your collar bone.

"Good morning sleeping beauty," he whispered with a grin on his face. Wrapping your arms around him, you pulled him in on top of you and gave him a quick peck on his lips.

"Good morning," you whispered back and looked into his sparkling brown eyes. He was up to something, you could clearly see it in his mischievous gaze and you wished that it was what you hoped for. Lovingly he stroke a few strays of hair of your face and stared into your eyes. For a long while the two of you didn't say a word, just gazed into each other's eyes and once in a while, Ed left a tender kiss on the tip of your nose or on your soft lips.

After what seemed like forever, Ed crawled out of the bed and you already missed his weight on you, firmly pressing you down on the mattress and the feeling of his warm skin against yours. With a sigh you watched as he walked out of the bedroom and out to the kitchen. You turned around to face the wall, tucked yourself deeper under the covers.

He probably don't remember.

Gradually the sweet lullabies of sleep grew heavy on your eyelids and they fluttered close, you drifted away until your thoughts were hidden deep inside your mind. Then all of the sudden there were this annoying tickling on your lips and you were brought back to the world again. Slowly you opened your eyes and met Ed's wide grin as he drew a feather over your lips.

"What are you doing?" you asked drowsy with a little smile.

"Just waking up my little beauty," he stated and put down a tray on the nightstand. Curiously you sat up in the bed and watched all the goodies Ed had brought in for breakfast. Strawberries, grapes, toast and juice and next to it there was a wrapped gift with a golden ribbon.

"You remembered!" you practically beamed like a sunray at him and Ed chuckled.

"Of course I remember your birthday sweetheart."

Ed grabbed the present and gave it to you.

"Happy birthday darling."

With a squeal in excitement you took the gift and almost ripped of the gift wrap. When you opened the box you looked up at Ed with wide eyes.

"Ed...this...is beautiful," you whispered and smiled. Inside the box there was a golden necklace with a heart locket.

Edward shrugged his shoulders and looked shyly down at his hands, "I thought...you know...you could put a picture of us in there." He looked up at you and met your wide-eyed gaze. "Or whatever you want..." he quickly added.

You giggled at his nervous state and Ed looked somewhat affronted at you.

She thinks you are ridiculous.

Ed tensed at the voice inside him.

No she doesn't!

Just look at her! She is laughing her ass of at you. She think that you are a whimp...giving her stupid...foolish presents, when all she want's is a real man. A man who will take her rough and hard, fuck her senseless until she lies beneath him, body limp and spent.

"Shut up!" Ed yelled at his darker self and you winched, your giggle stopped like a slap in your face and you stared at Ed's maddened expression.

Fearfully you looked down, "I-I am sorry...I didn't mean to..."

Ed saw your timorous state, forced away his dark side deeper inside his mind and quickly took your hands in his, "No! No, don't be sorry...it's my fault...sometimes it's just hard to control him...you know."